• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Rp partner(fandom, Cannon or OC)

Silvercrestfox

HI people!

So i'm looking for RP partners, I am willing to do *close to* any RP. I am dyslexic and i am trying to fix my grammar as much as possible with help from rp partners, I have a few idea's i really want to do and most of them land on the light side of things of humor and romance with tings of dark and horror, or angst things. Now i do only play females but if asked and with some idea of a plot then i wouldn't mind playing a male.

~Fandom's times!

Batmans: Harley Quin and Joker, Joker X OC, Harlequin X OC *Male or female*

Suicide squad: Deadshot X Harlequin *why not?*

Xmen: Professor X *female* one of my female OC's (has a cross-verse plot), Logan X OC, Cyclops X OC

Supernatural: Sam X OC, Dean X OC, Castiel X OC

Vampire D: D X OC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now like i said before i don't mind playing male characters, if needed. I do have plot's for them however i will end up putting those down later!

Pm me if you want to do any of them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back