• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for RP partner -CLOSED-

TrueSurrender

Hi!

I am looking for a RP partner to do simple but fun Rp's, nothing too large or complicated since I don't have a lot of time on my hands. I won't expect huge posts but at least a few good sentences would be great! You don't have to write perfect English but I'd like to be able to read and understand the posts.

A list of preferences and things I would enjoy RPing:
- Fantasy
- Futuristic/Sci-fi
- Realistic/Modern (preferably with something strange going on)
- Demons
- Adventure
- Fighting
- Post-apocalyptic
-Magic (but no fandom stuff)

But, don't hesitate to tell me if you have other ideas!

Will do:
-MxM
-FxF
-MxF
-Anthro
-Monsters/demons

I invite you to discuss ideas for a story and characters. Feel free to respond to this thread or send me a PM.
(I am not looking for fandom RP's! )

~TrueSurrender

Here are some ideas I have. Anything with WB next to it means I have some world building already written up that I can provide upon request.

• Original Superhero Universe *WB*
    So I have an idea for an original comic book world that has a lot of magical elements sprinkled in with some sci-fi elements. Humans get their superpowers from animal or elemental spirits. Aliens exist and bring with them tech that can create like death rays or whatever.

Plot Ideas
    Sibling Rivalry between twins that have just been given their first superhero assignment
    A famous hero deciding to go undercover as a street level fighter
    A retired hero being called back to fight by their child
    An adult getting powers later in life and being mentored by a teen

Hi, thanks for responding to the thread!
You have a lot of interesting ideas but I must say I like plot D the best :) I'd love to try this. You mentioned you have created a universe, can you elaborate a little on this and explain important things about it, I'm very curious to learn more about it and perhaps adjust or add things to it, if you are up for this of course.

Hi, thanks for responding to the thread!
You have a lot of interesting ideas but I must say I like plot D the best :) I'd love to try this. You mentioned you have created a universe, can you elaborate a little on this and explain important things about it, I'm very curious to learn more about it and perhaps adjust or add things to it, if you are up for this of course.

Lol oh no only the ones with *WB* in the title have a universe. This one was based on For Every Heart A Doorway by Seanen McGuire. But you don't have to have read the book or anything. Everything I lifted from that series is in the description (basically some kids go to otherworlds but come back when they get old. there are places that take care of them and try to help them get back)

EDIT: The only thing I have outside of the description is : The children that learn to see Travelers in the Home either become Travelers OR they become keepers of different Homes. Otherwise I'm open to fleshing this out with ya.

Lol oh no only the ones with *WB* in the title have a universe. This one was based on For Every Heart A Doorway by Seanen McGuire. But you don't have to have read the book or anything. Everything I lifted from that series is in the description (basically some kids go to otherworlds but come back when they get old. there are places that take care of them and try to help them get back)

EDIT: The only thing I have outside of the description is : The children that learn to see Travelers in the Home either become Travelers OR they become keepers of different Homes. Otherwise I'm open to fleshing this out with ya.

Oh, oops I misread that.. sorry!
I suggest we decide on a scene to start with, a situation of some sort.. and perhaps a little bit of a red line, so we know what way the story goes. This is to prevent the RP from dying too soon. Maybe it's a good idea to decide on the place where the children live, do they have parents? friends? How do the characters meet, that sort of stuff.

I had the idea to RP a frightened and stuborn kid who doesn't want to believe the things that are happening to him/her.

What are your thoughts on all this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back