• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for RP (fandom or OC)

lumibunni

anxious capricorn™
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! My name is Lumi, I'm 24, and my pronouns are they/them.

I am currently looking for an 18+ roleplay partner who is flexible with response times! I'll be as active as possible, especially if we get on a roll with something awesome. My roleplay style is literate third person POV and normally 3 paragraphs minimum (2 is fine depending on the response.) I'm not too strict when it comes to length, but expect correct grammar (even though we all make mistakes.) Here's some fandoms and ships that I'm interested in at the moment. My fandoms aren't limited to these so let me know some you like and we can discuss them! The characters I feel comfortable playing are in blue bold. I'm also open to roleplaying OCxOC plotlines, but I'm not too fond of OCxcanon ships. If you're interested in an OC style rp, we could definitely think of something together. I included a list of AU/plot universes that interest me as well as some themes that I like. The ones I'm most interested in are in yellow bold. We could either use the fandom characters in those alternative universes or perhaps make our own OC's. I'm pretty flexible! DM me if interested! ❤️

Arcane
Caitlyn/Vi
Jayce
/Viktor

Overwatch

Tracer/Widow
Mercy
/Moira

Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure

Abbacchio/Bruno
Abbacchio/Risotto
Prosciutto/Risotto