• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

➨ looking for romantic partners ! ♥

c h i h o

cappuchiho

uAa8x6YY8LnFdXU_1laAMVAqYqt9wyZnXv8BJoPHr0ctFJuh-RHpntSvGLqL1DRO_sArhsB1=s675-fcrop64=1,00003591ffffffff

hello !! nice to meet you, i'm rinne!♥ 

hello, hello! looks like you stumbled unto my recruitment thread~~ as said before, i'm rinne! i'm a fairly experienced roleplayer and have been roleplaying for about 7-8 years now! i'm 15 years old and since school just started up, i'll also be pretty busy! i'm a (for the most part) an honors student, so my studies are really important to me! lmao though i still love to procrastinate not only am i a student, i also love to draw and i happen to be working on a project 24/7. i also love to sing and i produce covers from time to time! so i'm not focused on rpn 24/7, heh. cause of that, don't expect fast replies, for i am a very slow reply-er and often go days without replying. 

on the topic of replies: my replies will usually range from 2-6 paragraphs! i am asking you to the same!!!!!! i don't want to be left with a weak one paragraph reply, it'll be hard for me to do anything with that kind of short replies ;; i also love detail and will add a crap ton of detail in my replies! i'm more motivated and interested in our roleplay if you do the same :> right now i'm looking for a long-term roleplay partner who would love to roleplay with me foreverrrrrrrrr-- ye that's all i have-- OH! i'm really picky too,, so if i don't find our roleplay interesting, i might drop it without warning-- sorry! i don't mean too-- i just don't know how to say i'm not interested-- please don't take this offensively,,, usually i'll just let the roleplay die for a few weeks before deleting it!

preferences ➧

♦ I prefer to do heterosexual pairings, but I can definitely do homosexual pairings if you asked! i love romance in general so i really don't care. i do hetero often, that's all. but i would love to do either or, depends on your preference!

♦ would like it if we did original characters, mainly because i have a better grasp on my own character than i do with canon and i can express my creativity with characters! if you would like to know, i always create a new character for all my roleplays so i always end up with 5000+ characters, orz i'll usually keep the ones that stand out most for me!

♦ um, a few other basic things is: creating a plot together (you contributing to the plot) and character sheets. for the plot, i would love if we can flesh out a plot unique to ourselves so i don't have the same exact roleplay going on with 5+ different people, heh...

♦ for character sheets, i will expect you to put effort into your cs. including coding/formatting. HOWEVER! we do not HAVE to do character sheets! instead we can just jump right into the roleplay if you wish!

♦ i prefer PMs over threads! when i roleplay in PMs, i usually post character sheets in the discussion PM, then CREATE A NEW ONE for the actual roleplay!

requirements ➧

♦ since this is a romantic recruitment thread, i would hope you're comfortable with having romance being a major part of the story! yes, we will have a moving plot and important and fun events going on through the roleplay, HOWEVER! do NOT say romance is just a subplot! i want to focus on the romance as well as the actual plot. 

♦ every other day posts, please! i'll try and do the same!

♦ 2-6 paragraphs or MORE! i love to read long replies and such! i try and match post length~ however, don't be afraid to just have 2-4 paragraphs. i'm alright with that. 

♦ Have some decent grammar please! I know we're not perfect writers, but I would love to be able to understand you...Also, try and add a lot of detail into your response, and don't leave me with paragraphs of dialogue, please! Add details aside from dialogue.

♦ Be open to new ideas! I have a lot of twists and turns for I am a slightly insane person but it would make our story a lot more interesting, so feel free to input any new ideas that can throw our story off guard! (in the good way)

♦ Match your character to the plot! Ehe, I have been in many situations where the other side creates a character that does not work with the plot at all. Please! If the plots says for a reckless character, make a reckless character! If a plot says for a calm, quiet character, then do so! Do not go off and make a character that is no help to the plot we've chosen!

- - - My Expectations - - -

a w k w a r d s p a c e

i'm not even sure if this looks right tbh

i really want bbcode back cries

if you read all of the preferences and requirements shoot ME a PM saying you're interested! if you want extra credit, name your favorite band and song! (i need more music to listen too--)

EDIT: LMAO OKAY I FORGOT TO ADD MY PAIRINGS--

PM ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN A CERTAIN PAIRING, I'LL TELL YOU WHETHER OR NOT I CAN ROLL WITH IT!

you are certain to get me interested in any roleplay if it involves Pokemon. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back