• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Romance Rp

Quietpersona

Introvert at her finest
Hello guys, gals and those in between. I'm looking for a few Rp partners. Id like to do a romance centred plot. I've only ever done Female x Female so unfortunately that's all I have experience in.

If anyone is interested, don't be shy and give me a shout.

I'd also love to do it if you'd like. Im familiar with the site so, if you'd like to role play lemme know. Thank ya! :3

Kalissa said:
Hello!
I am new to the site but not new to RP'ing, if you're interested I would love to do a 1x1.

Let me know, thanks!
I'd love to Rp. I'm new to both the site and Rp in general (only been doing it for about 6 months) but I'm always down to rp with new people. Do you want me to message you?

[QUOTE="Ayuna Kusado]I'd also love to do it if you'd like. Im familiar with the site so, if you'd like to role play lemme know. Thank ya! :3

[/QUOTE]
Yea definitely! Do you want me to message you?

Quietpersona said:
I'd love to Rp. I'm new to both the site and Rp in general (only been doing it for about 6 months) but I'm always down to rp with new people. Do you want me to message you?
I would love that!

Am I able to respond? I don't think I've hit the 10 post minimum yet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back