• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LOOKING FOR ROMANCE RP PARTNERS~ (ALWAYS OPEN)

solicitude

I'm the king of trash.

flowey_large_by_sovanjedi-d9du6ic.gif

(<3)

AAAAH. aaaah. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Hiya. So, I like, really like romance roleplays. It's a craving. And I of all people am a romance roleplay dictionary. Need plot? Hey, I got it. And I am making this because I want to get better at it. I want to be able to join detailed roleplays. So this will be really great for me to learn how to get better. I'm not really good at given direction
s but mainly if my partner is writing something detailed and nice, I can get around that. So heya! Let's RP!

RULES

Content- I'm not to picky on this one. If you can write a paragraph with five+ lines you're good! I will try to return the same. Please be specific. I like to know everything a character is thinking. It's something I can work with and use to create a story with you. I want us to be able to roleplay something fun together without one line responses that die in the end.

NO OP PLEASE- Don't overpower your characters. It's sickening. If the rare chance comes where characters come in a fight, don't kill anyone without my permission and please make it so your character gets hit a few times too. Treat it like a real life situation.

Posts- All I ask is that your active. If you feel like leaving the roleplay or something comes up, by all means tell me. But don't leave without me knowing, Please reply at least three times in a week. That's what you'll get out of me so I expect the same from you. Thank!

ABOUT ME

This is the fun part!

Style- I am known for cheesy and quirky characters that have weird quirks and weaknesses. I am a weird person who messes with irony and stuff. IRONY IS MY FAVORITE. I am also a very cheesy person no matter what. I expect you know that. And there's no holding me back. Mwhahah.

Personality- I try my best not to be bossy and open with suggestions and constructive

criticism. It's life. I am an odd person. I am as kind as I can be and if something is bothering me I'll make sure to point it out so it can be fixed. Keep in mind if you need help with anything roleplay related I can help. I promise.

What I RP- I love romantic settings. It can be fantasy, realistic, doesn't matter. I will roleplay any sexuality as well. Whether it be MxM FxF or MxF, I'll do it all. In a homosexual couple I'm normally the female of the relationship that's just me.

Ideas-

Hero X Villain

Villain X Villain

Fallen Angel X Human

Human X Human

Vampire X Human

Demon X Human

Demon X Angel

Last edited by a moderator:
MadamMoon said:
Did you have any ideas for the Vampire x Human one?
Nothing in particular. I don't have many vampire characters, but certainly enough humans. PM me!

First and foremost, I find that sunflower GIF amazing. Second, I would love to role-play Human x Human with you - if you're still looking for a partner, that is. I've already got a few ideas in mind, actually. c':

Ah, and if you don't mind, could I play the female role as well? :3

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="M E R A K I]
First and foremost, I find that sunflower GIF amazing. Second, I would love to role-play Human x Human with you - if you're still looking for a partner, that is. I've already got a few ideas in mind, actually. c':
Ah, and if you don't mind, could I play the female role as well? :3

[/QUOTE]
Of course! PM me your ideas!

Fallen Angel x Human

Could have some interesting plot twists?

If you're up for it.

OR

Vampire x Human

Always a favorite of mine, Either one is a good option.

Leave the choice up to you.

TwistedTruth said:

Fallen Angel x Human

Could have some interesting plot twists?

If you're up for it.

OR

Vampire x Human

Always a favorite of mine, Either one is a good option.

Leave the choice up to you.

Fallen Angel x Human? PM me. A lot of people are choosing the Vampire X Human x3

Hi there! I just joined the site so if you could PM me, that would be great. I'm interested in discussing the roleplay plots and such with you~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back