• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for romance partners!

tomato modest

it feels like i'm drowning.

cookie_bullets_by_kicked_in_teeth-dbrhqi2.gif

hello! im michael! i've been really wanting to just get back into roleplaying so here's this post here in case anyone's intrested! i am a switch, so i can play both dom and sub, or even both! and any gender, mxm, mxf, and fxf, is good! mind you i am used to playing males, but i am trying to ease back into females

rules:
- this sorta goes without saying, but just don't be a dick. im incredibly understanding and if there's a problem im wiling to work it out!
- if you are going to be offline for longer than a week, please let me know ahead of time.
- please be literate, i expect at least three lines. mind you quality does go over quantity, so don't stress yourself too much about trying to write long ass paragraphs. i get it!
- ily
cookie_bullets_by_kicked_in_teeth-dbrhqi2.gif

Parings

(im open to any role honestly, so whatever you prefer is fine!)

vampire x demon
vampire x human
vampire x angel
angel x demon
angel x human
demon x human
supernatural x supernatural
teacher x student
good boy/girl/other x bad boy/girl/other
scientist x creation
yandere x yandere
yandere x senpai
bully x victim
mister/mistress x servant
best friend x best friend

(plots and such can be brainstormed together, may add more. any ideas you have id love to hear as well!)

Ships (Fandoms)

BMC (Be More Chil)
michael x jeremy
rich x jake
rich x michael
(may add more later. i can also play the squip if necessary!)

DEH (Dear Evan Hansen)
evan x connor
evan x jared

DDLC (Doki Doki Literature Club)
any of the characters x MC
yuri x natsuki
natsuki x sayori
(might add more?? new to this fandom tbh)

First of all, I am very happy you like musicals, I'd send you a pic of my boyf backpack if that wasn't weird and out of nowhere lol.
But, I as well am easing back into roleplaying myself and would love to start off with a dependable and nice partner! I made a new account so I could (escape my old cringey posts) start off on a clean slate!
I love mxm and generally roleplay as a male so I don't accidentally ever make any ignorant statements for a woman aha. I have other pairing ideas if you'd like to discuss them or somehow implement them? But, otherwise, I do like the idea of having a simple best friend x best friend roleplay or any other pairing you may have an itching to do.

Last edited:
First of all, I am very happy you like musicals, I'd send you a pic of my boyf backpack if that wasn't weird and out of nowhere lol.
But, I as well am easing back into roleplaying myself and would love to start off with a dependable and nice partner! I made a new account so I could (escape my old cringey posts) start off on a clean slate!
I love mxm and generally roleplay as a male so I don't accidentally ever make any ignorant statements for a woman aha. I have other pairing ideas if you'd like to discuss them or somehow implement them? But, otherwise, I do like the idea of having a simple best friend x best friend roleplay or any other pairing you may have an itching to do.
ooh! honestly i'd love to see it, lmao, but that's obviously up to you, BUT,
anyways, i'd love to hear your pairing ideas as well! feel free to shoot me a pm!

i am doing a Doki-Doki literature MxF roleplay and i need a male character so if your interested PM me and i will give you the link :)

This isn't going to work with me phone ?? but defiantly interested in FXF if you're willing to do some kind of slice of life with maybe something thrown in.

I have a plot idea for an angel x human rp, if you're still looking for someone! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back