• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern looking for romance and dramaaa~

Woohoooo

double bubble disco queen~
Hello (:

I am just looking to write a slow burn romance roleplay with someone. I want drama, tension and everything that goes along with that. I usually write between 2 - 6 detailed paragraphs per reply so I would expect something similar from you. Mostly looking to play female, but I am open to doubling maybe.

Here are some pairings I’m interested in:

Ex x Ex
Childhood friend x Childhood friend
Unexpected pregnancy
Professor x Student
Roommate x Roommate
Best friend x Best friend
Coworkers? Perhaps if someone has a plot for it?
Loser/unpopular x Jock/popular
High school reunion
Teacher x married parent of student

Nothing Left to Lose (based on a Wattpad novel)- It was Character A's eighteenth birthday when a man who wanted too badly to be her new lover brutally murdered her boyfriend and kidnapped her. This man kept her locked in his multimillion dollar mansion, taking advantage of her and abusing her while her parents, a California Senator and a clothing designer, tirelessly searched the country for her whereabouts.

Five long years later, after the police raided the man's house for drugs, A was finally found and rescued. After spending a few months in a hospital, where she was monitored for both physical and mental issues, she returned to the home where she once lived as an innocent carefree girl, as a broken, bitter woman.

Her parents urged her to carry out life as normal, so she enrolled in college, where she was quickly kicked out for punching a boy for hitting on her. She transferred to different schools, one after another, after being kicked out for acting inappropriately when men interacted with her.

Because her father was running for president, it was required for A to have a body guard with her at all times. Every single one quit within three months, calling A crazy and unfixable. That's where Character B comes in. Her father requested B straight out of the Military Academy. He graduated top of his class and really showed promise for the front lines. After receiving the orders that he was going to have to babysit some brat, he was furious, but B never turned down an order, and he most definitely did not give up.

To blend in with A at her new school, B was ordered to pose as her significant other, so it wouldn’t be so strange when he followed her around everywhere. The only issue is that Acan’t stand men, let alone being romantically involved with one, even if it was just pretend

I would definitely want to be A here

I’d also love to hear any plots you have! I love spitballing plot ideas, mixing up pairings and all of that, so I’m all ears.

Last edited:
If you're up for something a little different maybe we could do the best friend x best friend only with two guys. Like a story of a gay friend finally coming out to his straight friend.

I will literally do any of those parents because I am also obsessed with slow burn romances and the drama! (I'm seriously thinking you wrote this for me!) Let me know if you are interested!

Hi! If you're still looking, I would be interested! My account is new, so unfortunately I can't start a PM.

If you’re okay with doing f// id love to write with you. ?

I have an idea of all three where it's two best friends start to fall for eachother but one night at a party turns up to an unexpected pregnancy and the female doesent know who the father is , as the drama heats up they become roommates while still trying to figure out who's the father. What will happen if he is the father ? What will happen if she was in fact cheating on him and not the father ? O3O

I would love to play a roommateXroommate RP, I also have a writing sample and will PM it to you if you’re interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back