• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Roleplays/ partners etc!!!

FirstAidan

the master of Eurgh
Ignore the realistic/modern tag.

Basically, I'm looking some Roleplayers!  Since the new update, a lot of my Roleplays that i was part of seemed to fall through, which is a bit upsetting, so I want to fire it up again!

Things you should know about me;

1. I'm attached to my phone. So I'll reply when I can.  But sometimes I'm in work or something, then I can't.   But I'll make sure to always tell you where I'm at. 

2.  I don't care how long the RPs are.   I find the longer ones a task to read and reply to if I'm at work or out and about.  But I do try and match the response length.  So if you write like that, expect it to take a bit longer to respond.

3. The only thing that gets on my wick is when people ignore pieces of important information.  Like would your character just start a private conversation with someone when my character is asking a group question? 

4.  I'm not very good with warfare and battle tactics. Or anything too detailed like that.  I find it confusing.  I like things kept simple, and that you don't need a tonne of background knowledge for. 

Other than tha, I'm easy going.  So just shoot me a reply.  I have one RP open to look at ATM.   It's a hobbit/ LOTR style. In the fantasy section But if you have any other plots, give me a shout.!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back