• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For Roleplaying Partners

Upbeatdown

A Man and a Half
Howdy! So, while I may be new to RPNation, I am not new to roleplaying. Mostly, I just feel like a lost and lonely child on this site; all the new environments, people, rules, and styles are a lot to take in for having just joined. So I did some reflective thinking, skimmed a few stones along a picturesque lake during the sunset, and decided that a good place to start would be to look for a partner or two.

I don't really have any ideas to list right now, but I can surely come up with a plot if proposed a basic premise. Maybe you could even pitch to me an idea you've been wanting to try! The possibilities are surely endless!

I do ask one thing, however; No fandoms (that's what they're called on here, right?) please. I don't have the confidence that I can accurately portray an already preexisting universe/setting. Especially if it's something that I've never heard of or just barely know about. I'd have to go research the source material and all that jazz. Just a bunch of unnecessary work. Other than that, I'm willing to give literally anything else a try!

LET'S DO THIS!

I know how you feel about being lonely *big hugs *

Fancy discussing a dramatic female and Male roleplay?

[QUOTE="Zo Hanna]I know how you feel about being lonely *big hugs *
Fancy discussing a dramatic female and Male roleplay?

[/QUOTE]
Sounds like a plan! Thanks for being the first to give me a shot! What did you have in mind for this roleplay?

[QUOTE="Mia Moulop]I'm interested in maybe doing a romantic RP.

[/QUOTE]
I'd be willing to give that a try. Did you have any ideas for a plot in mind?

Oh it's my pleasure hunny :P and for ideas? I'll inbox you a couple are you okay with dark and quite dramatic ideas?

[QUOTE="Zo Hanna]Oh it's my pleasure hunny :P and for ideas? I'll inbox you a couple are you okay with dark and quite dramatic ideas?

[/QUOTE]
Okay with it? I actually prefer it! It'd be great to see some of your ideas.

[QUOTE="Kazuka Rikiya]Ya do any MxM?

[/QUOTE]
I'm fine with two male characters sharing a RP, as long as there is no romance between them. I'm all for homosexuality, but it's just not my thing :/

How do you feel about PM roleplaying? And other than fandoms is there anything else your not open to?

Im thinking of an FxM roleplay.

FoxxyDemon said:
How do you feel about PM roleplaying? And other than fandoms is there anything else your not open to?
Im thinking of an FxM roleplay.
I don't have anything against it, and I can't really think of anything else that I'm not into that I haven't already mentioned in this thread. I'll let you know if something comes up that I'm not comfortable with

Are you fine with roleplaying a modern supernatural story that involves traveling through countries? As well as fighting supernatural creatures? It also has romance?

CoconutLeaves said:
Are you fine with roleplaying a modern supernatural story that involves traveling through countries? As well as fighting supernatural creatures? It also has romance?
PM me with your idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back