• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for roleplayers (Closed Until Further Notice Due to Absence of Creator)

Kera

Hi there I'm looking for roleplayers I have quite few different ideas and I am willing to explore them just message and ask now first things first i have certain requirements that must be met to roleplay with me

- I have an age requirement you have to at least be 18 to roleplay with me this is simply because i'm very uncomfortable with roleplay with anyone younger than such age.

- Multiple Paragraphs are not acceptable, I'm looking for Traditional Roleplay which is short, simple and Fun, Paragraphs make me lose interest very easily due to wait times between responses and the fact it just becomes a short story and a chore which i am not looking for, so 2-4 sentences is the base amount i aim for since its quick and not time consuming I hope this isn't too unreasonable or harsh.

- My Punctuation is not perfect so please do not call me out on it I don't have time to proof read each and every one of my responses

- Last but not least Roleplay is in no way a priority for me there will likely be down times in between responses a day or two at most but i won't just leave one response and go so no worries on that my friends :)

Anywho that covers it I hope it's not too harsh or unreasonable and i look forward to Roleplaying in the future so feel free to message any time :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually do plots as we go since my RP's usually center around character development

I'm interested as well. What kind of plots did you have in mind?

Kera said:
- Multiple Paragraphs are not acceptable, I'm looking for Traditional Roleplay which is short, simple and Fun, Paragraphs make me lose interest very easily due to wait times between responses and the fact it just becomes a short story and a chore which i am not looking for, so 2-4 sentences is the base amount i aim for since its quick and not time consuming I hope this isn't too unreasonable or harsh.
YES! Finally someone who thinks the same way I do! Unfortunately, I'm not 18 yet... I'll be turning 18 this month though. Is that close enough, or will I have to wait?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back