• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for roleplay!

Lyra Lui

(/✿´ ꒳ ` )/ Sun Sea and Sand \(´ ꒳ `✿ \)

Introduction

Hi! I’m Lyra and welcome to my roleplay page! I have loads of information so I can only hope that you bear with me throughout reading this page >///< I’m 22 years old and I have been roleplaying for a good number of years, maybe since I was 14 and my style has been developing ever since. I draw, write and listen to music in my spare time and I enjoy developing my characters through role play. Hopefully, after reading my rules, we could provide each other with pleasant roleplay experiences.

Rules

Length
I love writing. I write a lot, but I cannot simply role play with a person that is just going to give me one liners. I have really with these kind of people before it and it wasn't really interesting on my side of the role play. I would ask for a minimum of 1 paragraph for us to role play. I write so much more than 1 paragraph and hopefully you can too so we could have interesting role plays. ^^

Limitations
I don't have much, honestly but you can always ask what my limitations are if you want to know in depth :) . I can roleplay with straight, yaoi and yuri characters (mxf , mxm and fxf).

Grammar
I’m not so picky with this one because I also tend to make some grammar mistakes from time to time but I do not want any sort of text talk. After all, my roleplay motto is “If you say ‘plz’ because it’s shorter than ‘please’, I’ll say ‘no’ because it’s shorter than ‘yes’” ;)

Replies
Yes, all of us have lives outside of the computer screen, so I don’t mind if you can’t reply until the nearest available weekend. However, when you do reply, please make sure that you focus more on ‘quality’ than ‘quantity’. If you are busy or don’t have enough time to reply for the day, please let me know. It’ll only take a minute and it’ll be very convenient for me as I wouldn’t have to worry about if you got my reply or not ^///^

Characters
I don’t have any problems with Mary Sues/ Gary Stus, because they are quite... interesting to say the least XD. Don’t be shy with them and don’t expect any hate from me. Introduce them to me and let's see what we come up with! Also, I play as a submissive female, but if you want to be a submissive female as well, we can always double RP

Originals

I have many original ideas; the ones that I would like to play will be underlined. If I don't have a preference, I won't underline at all :) However, if you would like to play the part that I’m playing, double role playing would be the best option. If both options are underlined, it means that I am open to being either! Do you have any original ideas? Please feel free to bring them up with me! I don’t bite :) We can always combine the original pairings if you’re into more than one! I.e, (Vampire x human) + (Princess x knight) = “Vampire princess x human knight”

• Merman x human (Has a prompt! Check it out)
  • Mermaid x human
  • Dragon rider x dragon
  • Dragon rider x dragon rider
  • Older vampire x fledgling
  • Celebrity x Celebrity
  • Hard working dancer x strict teacher (Has a prompt! Check it out)
  • University Roommates
  • Neko Predator X Neko Prey (Has a prompt! Check it out)
  • Boss x Secretary
  • Royalty Slytherin x Nerdy Ravenclaw
  • Older brother x Younger sister x Older brother (Has a prompt! Check it out)
  • Human x Neko
  • Roommate x Roommate
  • Forbidden Romance
  • Kitsune x Human Princess
  • Bought Young Woman x Rich Young Man
  • University Romance (Student x Student)
  • Rich Young Lady x Android Butler (Has a prompt! Check it out)
  • Young University Teacher x Student
  • Elf Mage/healer x Royal Knight (Has a Prompt! Check it out)
  • Vampire Doctor x Human Doctor (Has a Prompt! Check it out)

Prompts

Here you will find my roleplay prompts. We don’t have to do them if you don’t want to, but these are things i’ve just been into recently. So much that I have already created prompts of them in my head and wrote them down here XD If you don’t want to do these prompts, that’s completely fine by me! :) If you’d like to play my role, double roleplaying with me would be a fine option!

Practice Makes Perfect (Hard Working Dancer x Strict Teacher)
I play as a female character just getting into the K-pop dance trend and she has big dreams along with a big heart! She attends a special k-pop school and since she showed some promise in her audition, the school matched her up with a supposedly fitting senior at the school that will mentor her for the first school year! She meets up with him every evening and we can go from there ;)

The Food Pyramid (Neko Predator x Neko Prey)
This is set in the future, where humans have begun their research on combining animal genes with ours and now, they have been passed down genetically. Racism is out of the question, as predator nekos and prey nekos went on an all out war against one another, no longer caring about skin, but about their type of species and of course, the predators won. I play a female prey species Neko and you play as a male predator species neko. She has sacrificed herself to go work for your character as the pay is high and she needed to support her family. She can be a company assistant, housekeeper or anything really.

My Smartboy (Rich Young Lady x Android Butler)
I play a young lady in a prosperous family and you’ll play an android butler. This is set in the future, where there are now androids that talk like a human, feel like one, but they do the housework, cook, clean, take care of the residences, all that. It is my character’s 20th birthday and because her family is considerably wealthy, her parents decide that since she was moving out to university, they would give her an android with her. Things really kick of once she realizes how handsome the android really is.

What’s Your Blood Type? (Vampire Doctor x Human doctor)
I play a female human doctor and you play as a male vampire doctor. Vampires are not normally in bred, but vampires actually came about as a virus in 1978. The virus affected a select few, giving them vampire like traits. Some being that they live around 30 times as long as humans, have an acute sense to blood, have fast reflexes, strength, etc… (No, they don’t sparkle XD). So, you in this case, contracted the virus (probably in his mid 20’s) and with a friend, found a way to sustain the acute sense towards blood and the need for it by taking a pill 3 times per day. Wanting to become human, you decided to become a doctor and do research there where the lab is provided and you’re able to aid others. I just so happen to work in a very prestigious hospital as a young head neuro and cardiac surgeon and we can take the relationship from there! :)

I Can Handle A Quest! (Royal Knight x Elf Mage/Healer x Royal Knight)
I play as an Elf Mage/healer and you play as the royal knights (they could be brothers or best friends) needed to go on an expedition to retrieve a few items for the royal family and it just so happens that an experienced elf mage was offered to the royal family for service from the Elven race. Because she wants to prove herself quickly, she asked the queen of there's anything that she can do for her to do, to be of service. She pairs her up with the knights to go on the mission as their mage and healer (since she can do magic) and slowly they fall in love and the relationship grows on that one journey or many journeys we can make up later on.

You’re a WHAT? (Merman x Female Human)
I play as a female human and you play as a merman. Merpeople existed a long time ago, but once they were found out and information about them (such as their scales being smooth and durable, being able to cry precious pearls, etc…) got out, their population size dwindled. Fast forward to modern time, your character is a merman and you think about your family and the lack of female mermaids (since they were the most sought after in olden times) and the struggle to find a good life partner. Since there were no compatible mermaids, you decide to try your luck on land. Mermaid can form feet once they touch the shore, but they have to be submerged in water for a set period of time per day. We can decide how our characters meet from there!

Contacting me

You want to roleplay with me? W-wow, thanks! You can contact me through DeviantArt, RP Nation and email. I prefer to roleplay through email as I am more active and I get replies a lot faster (not to mention my replies and yours won’t get spontaneously lost in DeviantArt’s system XD). When you reach out to me…

1. Introduce yourself! It makes me comfortable knowing a little about my potential roleplay partner
  2. Tell me what you want to roleplay, any nitty gritty details of any kind!
  3. Any questions you have for me :) It’s good to communicate any sort of confusion or uncertainties

E-mail : LyraRoleplays@gmail.com

DeviantArt : xDoki-Dokix

Hope to hear from you all very soon! <3

Last edited:
Hello. I think I can meet your requirements. I am totally cool with Rp through email.
As for what I am interested in, well I Iike the student x teacher one but I am not sure if I can describe dancing very well. Though maybe you give me example on to do so.
I am also interested in both the Knight x mage/ Robot x young lady. Which ever you are most interested in I will gladly agree to.
However if you think I could do student x Teahcer one then that is one I would prefer to do out of the three.

That is most definitely still open! However, I do prefer to roleplay via email so >.<" Would you be willing to do so?

Hello! I really like the idea of having a kitsune pairing with whomever. But, I am down for whatever you are in the mood for. I cannot sleep and I'd love to exercise my creative mind. Hit me up if you are interested!

Hello! I have a plot idea that is kinda close to your NekoxHuman! Pm me?

Hello! I really like the idea of having a kitsune pairing with whomever. But, I am down for whatever you are in the mood for. I cannot sleep and I'd love to exercise my creative mind. Hit me up if you are interested!

I am very interested in the merman x human female prompt, but I can always do the Kitsune pairing for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back