• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

jamjari

dragonfly
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
ABOUT ME
---------------------------------------

Hello! I'm Mackie, 22 years old, go by she/her. I've been roleplaying for some years now, I normally match length, but I like to write about 3-4 paragraphs, unless I have writers block, I'm not too picky on grammar or spelling just as long as I can read it! I only like to rp in 3rd person! Since I'm over 18+ I also would like to ask you be 18+ as well! I only normally do F x M, me playing the female lead, or F x F depending on the pairing or whatever show/movie/game/anime. I usually only do oc x cc or cc x cc; I don't normally do oc x oc but sometimes I will! It really depends on my mood! I very much don't mind ooc chatting! but please, if you are going to be weird in any way, I will immediately stop talking to you. We can either rp on here or on discord or even just use discord to ooc! Discord is easier for me though as I don't get message notifications on here. I don't do double ups and don't play male roles!

Seeking
-------------------------------------
PAIRINGS/FANDOMS
----------------------------------------
- Listed in order preference right now!
- Canon, Canon Divergent, AU Friendly!
- Characters I'm looking to write against (BOLDED) ||
Who I'm looking to write as (Italic)
Will probably add more later!

- Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse / Across the Spiderverse
- Hobie Brown - Miles Morales (Earth 64) - Miles Morales (Earth 1610) || Flora Reed (My OC), Gwen Stacey (Only for Miles Morales)

- Jake || Neytiri
- Lo'ak || Tsireya
- Rotxo, Ao'nung || Kiri
- Neyetem, Ao'nung, Rotox || Ma'via (my oc)

Bleach
- Ichigo, Renji || Rukia

How to Train Your Dragon
- Hiccup || Astrid

Teen Titans
- Robin || Starfire
Beast Boy || Raven, Terra, Mari ( my oc)

Code Lyoko

- Ulrich || Yumi
- Odd || Chaya ( my oc)

Miraculous Ladybug

- Chat Noir / Adiren Agreste || Marinette Dupain-Cheng / Ladybug, Clea (my oc)

- Luka Couffaine || Clea ( my oc)

Last edited:
Oh hi hello ! Oh I don't think I've found a partner with as many similar interests as you in a while and it makes me very excited !
I'd love love LOVE to do some Spider-Verse with you, but HTTYD and Avatar are at the top of my list as well <3

If you're interested, PM me here or I can give you my Discord tag and we can talk directly there!

Oh hi hello ! Oh I don't think I've found a partner with as many similar interests as you in a while and it makes me very excited !
I'd love love LOVE to do some Spider-Verse with you, but HTTYD and Avatar are at the top of my list as well <3

If you're interested, PM me here or I can give you my Discord tag and we can talk directly there!
omg yes! discord is fine!

Hey, id love to do a miraculou ladybug rp with you, and im down for playing adrien since he‘s legit my fav character 😅

Users who are viewing this thread

Back