• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Roleplay Partners!

waitinghighlife

arthur morgan is a bae
Hello everyone!

My name is Rowan, and I'm still trying to figure out everything, but I'd love to find a few people that I can roleplay with. I've been roleplaying for a few years on and off, however I'd like to say that I'm atleast decent at roleplaying (I, uh, hope at least.) I have lots of things that I like to roleplay, and so I'll list them below. I will also put down below what I look for in a roleplay partner!
What I roleplay
  • I am fine with FxF, MxF, MxM, and any other gendered pairings (or none at all! they can be just friends, too). What I usually end up doing, if me and my partner don't care the genders, is that we can both make our own characters with whatever genders. I usually roleplay FxF, however, and am in the mood to do so right now (I'd also like to roleplay a NB character but if you're uncomfortable with that I don't have to)
    • On the above note, I'd very much prefer to do a oc x oc roleplay, without doubling up. I will occasionally do canon x oc with doubling up, but not in the mood. Lower down I have listed the canon x canon pairings I will do. If it wasn't obvious by this, I only do one x one.
    [*]
  • I'm okay with playing lots of different genres, so all you have to do is ask. At the top of my head, I like to roleplay romance, fantasy, royalty, and slice-of-life. The ones I listed are ones I'd really like to do, but like I said, just ask.
  • I also like to roleplay fandoms! I haven't roleplayed all of the ones I'm about to list, however am up for it (if it's not there, ask and I may know it):
    • Throne of Glass, The Mortal Instruments/Shadowhunters Books, Percy Jackson (and other books besides TOA, Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, A Court of Thorns and Roses, Supernatural, Yuri! On Ice, and Grey's Anatomy
    • I am up for roleplaying Drarry and Victuuri if anyone's interested, too, and may be up for other pairings if someone wants to.
    [*]

What I look for
  • I'd prefer someone who writes descriptively (not script!), but you don't have to be super descriptive. I will usually match my partners line length, and prefer 2+ lines, but can do more. I'd also like if my roleplay partner had relatively good spelling. You don't have to be perfect all of the time, but I'd like it most of the time.

I'm sorry this is long! If you have any questions and want to roleplay, however, please feel free to DM me or reply here. Thanks!

Last edited:
I would absolutely love a Throne of Glass or Mortal Instruments line. Hell we csn do both if you want! I wouldn't be opposed to an ACOTAR line either! Give my Illyrian boys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back