• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Roleplay Partners

ShoelaceConner

hey what's up it's your boi unhealthy habits
-currently under construction-
Hey my dudes, what's up? Today, I'm looking for a couple of rp partners​

~ Stone Statues and Glowing Eyes
~ Hallucinogenic Cages and Scattered Limbs

Last edited:
Depending on what sort if settings you're willing to do I may have an idea! Its fantasy medieval so if you dont do that I understand

Depending on what sort if settings you're willing to do I may have an idea! Its fantasy medieval so if you dont do that I understand
I'm up for nearly anything, as long as your okay with me testing out a new character

I'm up for nearly anything, as long as your okay with me testing out a new character
New characters are great! So, since you gave me some insp I'm going to give you a few titles and just pick whichever sounds coolest to you
Glass gardens
This is The End
Hang Man

Hang Man caught my interest first but all of them sound quite amusing.
Alright :0
The short version is basically
Character A is being hunted down for a crime they aren't sure if they did or not, Charcter B somehow gets tangled up with them and decides to help them escape rather than turn them in (sorry I didn't see your reply because it didn't ping me)

Alright :0
The short version is basically
Character A is being hunted down for a crime they aren't sure if they did or not, Charcter B somehow gets tangled up with them and decides to help them escape rather than turn them in (sorry I didn't see your reply because it didn't ping me)

Sounds pretty cool, sorry I went to sleep. Is character A being hunted down at like a state level, federal level or like international level or just being hunted down?

Sounds pretty cool, sorry I went to sleep. Is character A being hunted down at like a state level, federal level or like international level or just being hunted down?
Depending on whatever crime we decide they're being framed for it would change? A heavy theft would only be that region but a bigger crime would be the entire kingdom yknow?

Depending on whatever crime we decide they're being framed for it would change? A heavy theft would only be that region but a bigger crime would be the entire kingdom yknow?

What kind of crime mood are you in? I'm feeling a bit of mass murder but it's your prompt.

If you're still looking and wanna talk plots with me, PM me. Im pretty open to anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Back