• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ~Looking for roleplay partners~

Cyrus the Goddess

Just a Goddess-in-training, actually
About me (Good for you to know when you rp with me)
  • I am dyslexic. Sometimes, spelling words is hard, and I typo. I won't feel bad if you point it out to me, just don't mock it. I can't help it much.
  • I LOVE OCs. They are my all time favorite characters to rp and rp with.
  • I usually tend to make my own plots (Fantasy more often then not) but if you want to offer some ideas, I'll be happy to try it out!
  • I have a busy life right now. I often can respond to roleplays within a few hours, but if I don't, don't take it personally. I will respond as soon as possible.
  • I enjoy 1x1 rps the most, but group rps are always fun too
That's really it! Anyway, I really hope some people are willing to role play with me ^^ I'm still a new member, so I can't PM anyone. Feel free to PM me!
Also, I do have a discord as well <3 Feel free to ask for my name on it.

Hey there
I’m new too and I’m all about OC. Do you do first or third person? Long or short replies? I’d love to hear your plots and see if we could hash something out we’d both enjoy.
Just let me know

Hey there
I’m new too and I’m all about OC. Do you do first or third person? Long or short replies? I’d love to hear your plots and see if we could hash something out we’d both enjoy.
Just let me know
OC's are amazing <3 I do third person, sometimes first though. Depending on who ever I'm roleplaying with, I mostly do long replies, though if I'm in a rush I just write shorter ones.

Very interested! I'm also new, so I can't PM just yet, but I will when I can. I love fantasy and OCs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back