• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for roleplay partners

Galacticmoonwolf

Self proclaimed angst queen
I'm looking for roleplay partners, obviously as the title puts it, and I shall put in the fandoms I am intrigued to roleplay:

Black butler
Ciel x Alois
Ciel x Elizabeth

Doll x Ciel
Alois x Elizabeth

Hetalia + 2p hetalia + dreamtalia
Everyone and everyone, aside micronations

Undertale + certain AUs
everyone and everyone aside fontcest, and any ship with Frisk aside Monster Kid and also any ship with Chara

Percy Jackson
All Canon ships + Jason x Brick

Gravity Falls
Dipcifica
BillDip
WenDip
Mabcifica

Hamilton
Fine with pretty much any ship

Detroit Become Human:

North x Markus
Markus x Connor
Luthur x Kara

Not a ship but happy to do some dad Hank and Connor. Dad son relationship

The genres of roleplay I tend to do are angst/hurt and comfort. I can be in a romance roleplay or family kind, I do not mind.

Last edited:
Either is fine with me. ^^ Oh crossing the two over sounds really cool. I love things when both cross.

As for a ship, I'd love to try a ship with Bill or Dipper. That's a highly popular ship in the fandom. Never really tried it before myself, but better late than never. XD

Would you be interested in a werewolf romance rp?

We could I guess, however I only have one OC based off of no fandoms...I can try to make another one to fit the rp...also I don't do well in romance roleplays. I do better in hurt/comfort or angst roleplays

I can do Black Butler thou I really don't much like Ciel,is he the only character you ship? If you're willing to do Ciel x Soma or perhaps a ship involving another character please let me know.

I can do Black Butler thou I really don't much like Ciel,is he the only character you ship? If you're willing to do Ciel x Soma or perhaps a ship involving another character please let me know.

I do ship more, they were the first to mind. Also I am limited to who I can be from BB as I can be Ciel, Elizabeth, Alois, Sebastian and maybe Grell if I tried hard enough but I am willing to try out any ship as long as it isn't SebCiel

I do ship more, they were the first to mind. Also I am limited to who I can be from BB as I can be Ciel, Elizabeth, Alois, Sebastian and maybe Grell if I tried hard enough but I am willing to try out any ship as long as it isn't SebCiel
God no I'm very strongly against SebaCiel for a reason I'm pretty sure I don't need to state,perhaps SebaGrell?

God no I'm very strongly against SebaCiel for a reason I'm pretty sure I don't need to state,perhaps SebaGrell?

If you want to, I may be a little rusty as pure fluffy romance is not my forte, I am more of a hurt/comfort but I can sure as hell try. Shall we discuss this further in PM's?

If you want to, I may be a little rusty as pure fluffy romance is not my forte, I am more of a hurt/comfort but I can sure as hell try. Shall we discuss this further in PM's?
Yes shoot me a PM I'm sure we can figure something out thou I'm headed to bed I'll reply at the soonest opportunity in the morning

Hell yes. I actually have been roleplaying as Handplates Gaster for a bit prior to joining the site

HELL YES
I’ve been craving an oc x Gaster redemption arc for forever, my friend.
I’ll also settle for Mercyplates, Babyplates, Momplates, or any variation of Handplates. Please give me the Gaster

HELL YES
I’ve been craving an oc x Gaster redemption arc for forever, my friend.
I’ll also settle for Mercyplates, Babyplates, Momplates, or any variation of Handplates. Please give me the Gaster

If you were to do an OC I would need a detailed bio but if you want to go to canon characters I would love to do Mercyplates but like maybe he spares them a bit later than the canon one. Maybe like before the twins met Al for the second time, so before he got pushed. All the same, I would love to it, we can discuss further in a PM if you like

Are you still looking for Undertale roleplay partner? If so, could you so kindly pm me, so that we can discuss the details? (new member, cannot do so)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back