• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Roleplay Partners

Jdgate

About Me:

Hey everyone, I’m Jdgate, but most people shorten it to Jd. I’m currently 22 years old and recently graduated college with a major in psychology. I have been roleplaying since I was 12-years-old on various sites. I typically prefer modern roleplays over fantasy, but with a good enough plot I can be persuaded to try something new. I do singles and doubles. Typically, I play females, but I can play males.

Requirements:

· Must 18 or over. Sorry, I am just not comfortable roleplaying with anyone younger than 18.

· Spelling and grammar do not have to be perfect, but should be understandable.

· NO ONE LINERS!!!! Please, I find it frustrating and difficult to reply when someone only gives one sentence to work with. Typically, I will stop replying if this is a reoccurring thing.

· Must at least post a minimum of a paragraph per reply. (On my worst days I can still manage to post a paragraph). I typically write anywhere from 2-5 paragraphs, but I can do more. I usually match the length of my partner's post.

· MxF Pairings (I have nothing against other pairings. I am just terrible at other types of pairings).

I PROMISE I'M FRIENDLY AND DO NOT BITE. FEEL FREE TO PM ME.

Fandoms

· Harry Potter

· Criminal Minds

· House M.D.

Pairings

· Student/Teacher

· Doctor/Patient (I have a rough plot for this one

· Adoption (I have an idea for this one)

· Rich Kid/Street Kid

· Runaways

· Arranged Marriage

· Celebrity/Non-Famous Person (Can be an OC celebrity)

Random Plot Ideas

TeammateXTeammate with a Twist (MxF)

Character A’s world is turned upside down when Character B is recruited to join their college baseball team. Character A begins to become friends with Character B; however, A soon starts to question everything when A realizes that he is developing feelings for his “male” teammate. A has always considered himself straight, but B is making him question everything. However, Character B is keeping a secret from her teammates and coaches. She knew her baseball talents would not be taken seriously in a male-dominated sport in order to follow her passion B has been impersonating a male. However, after an injury at a game one night B’s secret will be outed to the team. How will Character A react? Will he feel betrayed that B lied to him? Will he pursue his feelings for B? How will the team react in general?

(I would prefer to play character B in this situation.)

Adoption Roleplay

Three years ago, a small town in the northern part of the United States was shaken by a horrible crime. Two parents were found murdered in their home and their young child, who months before had made the news after an IQ test revealed her genius status, disappeared without a trace. The five-year-old was assumed dead after months of searching. However, a strange 911 call would change everything 3 years later. A severely abused child was brought into the hospital by EMTS. The little girl was scared of her own shadow and refused to speak. Malnourished, covered in bruises, and cuts, her bright green eyes win the heart of the doctor assigned to her case. Said doctor is determined to earn the child’s trust and during this journey the young girl manages to weave her way into the doctor’s heart….Can the child learn to trust again? Will social services allow the two to be together? Or is she damaged beyond repair?

(I would prefer to play the child in this situation; I'm willing to also play more than one character in this situation. I also thought about turning this into a Criminal Minds role play where one of the team members and his/her significant other (OC) decide to adopt a girl they recovered from a case. If we choose to do this I have no problem playing the canon team member and even a male canon member.)

Military Roleplay (Kind of)

Moving is a common occurrence in the life of a military brat. Character A has moved more times than she can count in her 17 years on this Earth. Her life revolved around following her father's assignments from base to base. However, these last few years her father has been stationed at one base allowing his daughter to finally get settled into a place. Character A does not fit the typical military brat persona; her father fondly calls her his little rocker child. Often seen in skinny jeans, band tees, and multiple streaks of color in her hair, she stands out to stay the least; however, that has not been a problem these last few years because her father had placed her in a private liberal arts school and they lived off base. Yet, everything changes when her father accepts a position as deputy commander on a new base. Suddenly forced to move with little time to spare, Character A finds herself living on base and attending the rather strict school there. From the moment, they move to the new base, Character A sticks out like a sore thumb, she's a free spirit that marches to the beat of her own drum, which soon has rumors being spread about her. Many on the base label her as trouble before getting to know her. However, her uniqueness soon catches the eye of the commander's son, who has been raised by strict military ideals his whole life. Character A is soon going to turn his world upside down. (Romance to develop; Maybe the commander does not approve of his son's new friend/girlfriend? This idea is rough and I am willing to brainstorm more and make changes if wanted/needed. I think this could be fun with the right pairing.)

Hey I am intersted in the runaways and the richkid x streetkid which ever you prefer, if you have any plot in mind for them hit me up if not then we can work on one togther

[QUOTE="Jack the wolf]Interested in
Rich Kid/Street Kid

[/QUOTE]
Which would you prefer to play?

[QUOTE="Jack the wolf]StreetKid

[/QUOTE]
Okay shoot me a pm and we will work something out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back