• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Roleplay Partners (Prefer Overwatch Roleplay)!

brimythesithlord

"How fragile a life is..."
Hello, everyone! I am looking for partners to do MxM, MxF, and FxF roleplays with me. I have many plots that I would like to play and my rules aren't incredibly strict. I am 19 years old and I play as both female and male characters. I love using furry characters, so if you're interested in that we can make any plot a furry roleplay. My rules are as follows:
~ Let me know if you can't reply for a few days. I apologize in advance, I am a very busy person and I go through times where roleplaying is not a priority. If that happens, it may be a few days between times that I will reply. Don't worry, I will return to the roleplay and reply eventually. I will usually try my best to reply often.
~ Don't worry about the length of each reply. This isn't high school, and I don't have to tell you how many sentences/paragraphs you should use in your writing. All that I ask is that each reply should advance the story in some way. As long as it does that, length really doesn't matter.
~ I understand that roleplays can sometimes get pretty dark. Bullying, depression, suicide, abuse, etc. are used on occasion in my plots because I believe that these issues may be crucial to the development of a well-balanced character. However, I never want to offend or hurt anyone that I roleplay with. If it is getting to the point where the roleplay is too painful or inappropriate for you, again, just let me know and I'll steer it in a different direction.
~ Use interesting characters, please. Nothing irritates me more than a character that looks like it took 2 minutes to create. Put some thought into your character bios, it doesn't have to be a really detailed and complex character but put some amount of effort into them.

Here are the categories of scenarios that I do:

Anything Overwatch related
~ I got Overwatch about three months ago and I absolutely love the game. I will do any matchup of character romance (my favorite ships are Mei x Lucio, Hanzo x Mercy x Genji, Mercy x Widowmaker, and Lucio x D.Va) with any setting. I am also up for a roleplay with original characters, as I have tons of Overwatch OCs created.

Anime Action/Romance
~ Another genre that I love is Anime Action Romance because there are so many plots that can come out of it. A few examples may be an underground paintball/airsoft league involving two rivaling high school students, or a Empirical Japan setting where a ninja and a samurai meet and befriend each other. Always a favorite.

Anime Fandoms
~I like doing Naruto and Bleach roleplays on occasion, those are animes that I watched when I was younger. I usually use OCs when doing these and I don't do it often, but I could roleplay with this category should the request be made.

Supernatural/Superhero
~This is a category that I usually do in groups, and I play these moderately often. I usually don't roleplay as traditional vampires or werewolves as I see these characters as far too jaded by the media. If you have an idea in this category, I might be up for it.

Slice of Life
~This is usually my "if all else fails" category and is, in my opinion, the most boring. I usually do FxF and MxM roleplays in this category and use different plot devices to keep things interesting, but for the most part I prefer to avoid these roleplays.

Well, that's all for me! Drop me a reply if you might be interested in roleplaying!

I too love overwatch and have over 100 hours with just Mercy, she is my main. Though I play a lot of other characters too. I would love to do an overwatch rp or even a samurai and ninja one. Whichever you would prefer.

I have a character that is a ninja that I like but I would have to rewrite her bio, she was an experiment of an organization where they kidnapped children from villages and used torture and brainwashing to make a perfect ninja which they would rent or sell out to anyone willing to pay good money. She was made to have no emotions or feels and she was meant to only follow orders. Of course, I love romance so I would love to throw that in and soon she would develop feelings. Throw in a raging war and action!

brimythesithlord brimythesithlord -- Ooo! Ooo! -Raises Hand- I'd love to do an Overwatch role play with you! I need some way to settle the feels I have for this game, the setting and its amazing characters. I wouldn't mind using OCs, I've actually got one I'd love to get the chance to flesh out. /Nod And m //, if that's okay!

Sirin Sirin -- Heroes Never Die! ///MercyMainsUnite

Sirin Sirin hmmm...actually, I think I like a samurai/ninja rp better! And I main support, but I mostly use Mercy too ^^ I can create a samurai who is sent to hunt down ninja in a feudal Japan-style society. Maybe our characters can fight each other and whoever wins can work to save the life of the other and they can befriend each other that way. Does that sound good?

Sirin Sirin hmmm...actually, I think I like a samurai/ninja rp better! And I main support, but I mostly use Mercy too ^^ I can create a samurai who is sent to hunt down ninja in a feudal Japan-style society. Maybe our characters can fight each other and whoever wins can work to save the life of the other and they can befriend each other that way. Does that sound good?

That sounds good to me. Send me a pm or should I send you one?

brimythesithlord brimythesithlord -- I usually like to learn about our characters first, and then discuss a plot? Not that I wouldn't like to hear one of your plot ideas, too, if it works! ^_^ Could you send me a PM? I'm new to this site (use to role play a lot on Gaia) so I can't for a bit ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back