• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for roleplay partners! Originals and Fandom. Lots of ideas!

sinnamon

gremlin
About Me:

-You can call me Sin! I’m new to this site, but I'm a long term rper and experienced writer. I’ve been craving roleplay and looking for long term roleplay partners.

-18+ (Note: I prefer my partners to be 18+ too. I'm not opposed to rping with someone under 18, but there will be no romance.) I’m experienced, but an open and friendly roleplayer. I like meeting people and love rping in general.

-I like to be able to talk OOC with my partners. We don’t have to be friends (even though I want to be friends!), but I would rather it not be awkward OOC no matter what.

-US pacific time. I’m usually active during the day and later at night. I reply often in a day, or as much as I can depending on what I am up to (and how many active rps I have going on). Please don’t poke me all the time, I am working on replies and being poked stresses me out a bit. Things in life can be a bit stressful and I never want rp to feel like an obligation.

-I tend to have long replies, but never over the amount needed for the situation. I don’t mind any size replies from my partners as long as give me enough to reply to. Quality>quantity

-I write in third person past or present tense (partners preference)

-I play male characters usually. If it happens to be a romance rp (RP doesn't have to be romance!), I’m interested in MxM or MxF roleplay (I tend to prefer mxm in general, I'm a lot pickier about MxF)

-I do all my rping on discord. All my roleplay is IM on discord.

-I only roleplay original characters and only with OCs. No OC and canon stuff.

-I don’t like faceclaims. I prefer descriptions/character sheets. If you really want to use a picture, a drawn one is preferred.

-Ask me about my roleplay characters!!

What I’m Looking For:

Original:

-Our original characters in a world we create. I have some ideas/stuff I'm interested in below. I'm 100% open to ideas, but no slice of life please!

• Dark sci fi fantasy is always a favorite of mine
  • Dystopian futurues
  • Demons, angels and other magical beings/monsters
  • Steampunk
  • Space!
  • Gang/mafia related stuff
  • Anything super angsty and dark

Fandom/Non Original:

-Original character roleplay from these fandoms/universes (OCs only, no canon. You can ask for my character sheets :)!)

• World of Warcraft
  • Destiny
  • Pathfinder/DnD
  • Shadowrun
  • Wakfu/Dofus
  • Homestuck

-Long term story roleplay! The longer the better!

-IM roleplay, using discord preferably.

-1 on 1 or group roleplay. Any is fine with me, but I tend to be a bit more quiet in groups.

-Dark and gritty plots and situations! I like angst and dark elements in stories. I don’t have any limits to that personally, so partner’s limits. I enjoy characters not getting along and stuff getting angsty/bloody! I have a few plot ideas.

Things I Really Enjoy in Roleplays!

-Adventure, journeying, stuff that takes place outside and has action and drama!

-Realistic characters and lots of character growth in stories. I prefer not to have characters that are just clichés… I really like talking about characters and creating stories!

-Dark angtsy stuff. I like unhealthy relationships and just general edgy stuff.

-Conflict, I don't want the characters to get along 100% of the time

-Just stuff that's kind of out of the box and unique! I love robots, demons, monsters, angels... all kinds of wild and interesting stuff.

Last edited:
You say IM roleplay, do you use kik at all for your role-playing? If so, I'd love to discuss some dark fantasy or dark sci-fi plots

I usually use discord for my IM roleplays! Its just easiest for me because I usually have it open.

Oh no! I don’t have enough posts on here yet to send a message, but once I do I’ll send you a pm with my discord information :)!

Hello. I would looooove to do an RP that is based on an unhealthy relationship that slowly gets fixed, but obviously there needs to be a bigger plot than that. Would you mind messaging on here though? Rather than using IM?

I feel uncomfortable with people spamming me and I don't often reply if I'm spammed by one person, I apologize.

I'd love to talk about warcraft rp ideas :)!

I feel uncomfortable with people spamming me and I don't often reply if I'm spammed by one person, I apologize.

I'd love to talk about warcraft rp ideas :)!
Spam..? I only replied once before I assumed it was a no.. Never mind then, good luck.

You kept messaging me on here and then in my pms... I'm sorry spam really stresses me out. It's no offensive to anyone.

You kept messaging me on here and then in my pms... I'm sorry spam really stresses me out. It's no offensive to anyone.
Again, I didn't spam as far as I could tell, it was only two messages and that's because I was excited to do the rp, and I only messaged you once on here cause I didn't know if you like weren't getting notifs or something. If it bothered you I would have preferred you say something then just go silent, please. Either way, that's fine, just would've been nice to know.

Hiya, I would love to do a roleplay with you on Discord. I'm quite interested in an unhealthy relationship or action roleplay with you. Feel free to PM me and we can find each other on Discord c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back