• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Roleplay Partners! (Ignore post count)

Bump

giphy_11_7_1447856843.gif

Hey there!

I would send you a private message but I am new to the forum so I can't yet. If you could send me one that'd be great! I'd like to work something out together with you.

TheMadWriter said:
Hey there!
I would send you a private message but I am new to the forum so I can't yet. If you could send me one that'd be great! I'd like to work something out together with you.
Sent it

Are you still taking in partners? If yes, I'd be interested in a roleplay with you.

Hey! I would be interested in doing a romance 1x1 set in the future world OR set in a fantasy environment. Adds some interesting elements that can be used to spur the story :)

[QUOTE="Edric Yuma]Hey! I would be interested in doing a romance 1x1 set in the future world OR set in a fantasy environment. Adds some interesting elements that can be used to spur the story :)

[/QUOTE]
That's cool! I love fantasy and future romances too. PM if you want.

Moonshadow said:
Hello! I'm Moonshadow (Moon for short) and I'm in search for RP Partners! *Balloons fall from sky*
Moonshadow (Me! Yay!):

I'm very detailed, but not super detailed (like you can make a short story out of one post). I like to contribute to whatever ideas you throw at me. If you make me cry... Welp, I need to keep tissues next to me when I reply to you. I'll try my best to make you cry (not in a bad way).

What I require from you:

-No one liners

-Good characters

-Contribute to plot

-Patient (seeing as I need to focus on school so I may be off doing homework or in class)

-Have fun! (If you aren't enjoying the RP, then it won't be fun for neither of us. So, don't hesitate to just try a new plot.)

-Can play male

-Active (I'm more lenient on this since I'm inactive at times, just don't go a week without mentioning anything.)

I would also like to add I like MXF romances. Also, I like doing Modern Fantasy, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Modern.

Thank you for people who have read this fully! Also, who want to be my partner!
Could we do a rp, and you forgot to mention the pairings you like!

My, this has been going on for quite a while now; not sure if you're extremely proficient at simultaneously juggling between so many different roleplays or whether you're just extremely selective, and end up abandoning the majority of those who have expressed that they wish to have you as a partner. As this thread continues to be by bumped by you though, I am here also to express my own interest, primarily in fantasy and romance (or a combination of the two), which seems to be to your liking also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back