• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for roleplay partner(s)

Beleth

Hello!

I go by Scout and I am an avid roleplayer (:

I'll try to keep things short and sweet.

I am 21+ years old and would like for potential roleplay partners to be the same. For me, I see roleplay as equalized storytelling where both/all parties contribute to the plot.
I would like well developed characters with their own goals, personalities, backgrounds. I would like for roleplay partners to be able to introduce characters or elements that add onto the story. I personally have used a variety in elements in characters ranging from typing quirks to mature themes surrounding that individual (another thing! I am very fond of mature/dark/taboo roleplays. While I don't necessarily condone it in real life i do like to see it in stories). Also! If the story calls for it, I love romance tied into the plot (:
I cannot stand when two characters are just planned to be together and that's it; I prefer for two characters to interact so well both ends would be like "I SHIP IT!"

As far as response time goes, I tend to respond very quickly throughout the day unless indicated otherwise I would like for any potential partners to be the same so that everyone is comfortable with the pace. I can provide well-written content (3rd person if semi-lit/lit) and would ask for the same. Attached I have a sample of how i usually roleplay.

Also also! I have a list of fandoms and would be totally for doubling up. Normally I ask for a character preference in exchange for a selection of the other person's own. A few fandoms include:
The Vampire Diaries/The Originals
Hetalia/2p!talia
The Walking Dead
Pokemon (matured)

Otherwise I am pretty flexible. I would maybe propose a fantasy/modern mix world to appeal to both genres. So rather than strictly fairies or only cars and smog, there's a balance of both!

That covers it for me! I look forward to meeting you all. If interested please respond below

xoxo
Scout

How about a woman meeting a superhero at a show or something? Very corny I know but trying something different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back