• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Roleplay Partner(s)

Miss Fit

Meta-Magic Eight Ball
Hi, my name is Miss Fit, just call me Miss or Missy though. I'm new to this sight, but not to role playing. I just wanted to get a few 1x1 or group role plays going, as well as make a few friends since everyone here seems so nice. Below I just included a few things I would like in rp, not like rules but just information so you know what your getting into. I also included my face genres, pairings for the genres, and fandoms I am in. Enjoy, and I hope I get to rp with you soon.

Roleplay Info

1. Post Length
    I kind of mirror my rp partners post length. So any one liners will just result in low muse on my part and a possibly dead rp. I mostly do paragraph long replies, sometimes two.
  2. Response Time
    I have a life, you have a life. I can't be on all the time and it's more than fine if you can't be either. If you (or I) will be gone for more than 3 days I'd give a warning.
  3. RP Strengths
    I mostly rp MxF, where I play the female, but if the plot is good or I have muse for a character I can play the male. I'm very good, in my opinion, at romance, angst, or drama.
  4. RP Weaknesses
    I'm alright at doing group rps, but mostly I prefer 1x1.
  5. As you read below you will find out I use some words excessively. Sorry in advance, I am working on it. (Words include but are not limited to "especially" and "also".)

Genre's and Pairings I Like

Bolded
= I really like this

Italics = I would like to play this character

+ = open to more ideas

• Romance
    This isn't a separate section here, but I think it counts. I do the realistic plots more than the love at first sight kind. So the kind that slowly builds up with the little arguments and not so perfect life. I won't bother writing pairings because every pairing is a romance pairing for me.
  • Fantasy
    So I really love fantasy. I especially love Angels and Demons. But I'm also huge fan of magic guilds, mermaids, elemental magic, etc.

Mermaid x Human
  • Angel x Demon
  • Angel x Human
  • Demon x Human Summoner
  • Mage x Mage
  • Element x Element
  • Shapeshifter x Human

[*]Modern

I like modern okay, especially certain pairings. Though really I don't do many group role plays here.

• Teacher x Student
  • Boss x Worker
  • Assassin x Victim
  • Childhood Friends
  • Bad Boy x Good Girl
  • Detective x Victim

[*]Not Always Modern, but Realistic

Also not a section here, but whatever.

• Princess x Prince
  • Royalty x Servant

• Royalty x Knight
  • +++

[*]Supernatural

Not many in this one, not my favorite. But still if your interested.

• Vampire x Human Blood Source
  • Werewolf x Human
  • +++

[*]Fandom

So I mostly do anime fandoms, sorry. 1x1 or group, mostly OC characters for me though. You can play canon if you wish, but I'm very bad at it.

• Ouran high School Host Club: Canon x OC
  • Fullmetal Alchemist: OC x OC
  • Soul Eater: Soul x Make, OC x OC
  • Free!: Canon x OC, Haraka x Makoto
  • Fairy Tail: OC x OC, Natsu x Lucy, Gajeel x Levy
  • Blue Exorcist: Ring x OC, Yukio x OC
  • Avatar the Last Airbender: Bruh this was my show when I was a kid, if you want to RP this with me I'll be your friend forever. OC x OC, massive group is awesome too.

Okay that's all! If your interested in any of these just say and we can work something out. (Or maybe you just want someone to chat with. That'd be cool too.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll admit right off, I'm a stranger to romance. I don't normally play characters with love interests. But, in the light of expanding my abilities, I'd be open to giving it a try. You seem well written and you carry a realist mindset on availability. I'm usually online everyday, but I do work a lot as well. Anyways, I'm open to talk more if you are.

There's a first for everything! And if we need to tone down the romance a bit that's fine with me. Did you have a favorite from the ones above?

I might be interested in doing pirate x princess with you as long as I could nab the role of pirate? :)

I could be interested in doing some Fantasy RP's. Maybe some Shapeshifter x Human stuff. I don't mind doing Royalty x Knight either.

Y'know, adventure is the spice of life. Dealer's choice, haha. Shoot me a PM and we can go from there.

Jupiter, that seems perfect! I'll shoot you a PM so we can work it out a bit more.

Luna, shapeshifter x human is good for me. I'll PM you in a bit.

[QUOTE="Miss Fit]Hi, my name is Miss Fit, just call me Miss or Missy though. I'm new to this sight, but not to role playing. I just wanted to get a few 1x1 or group role plays going, as well as make a few friends since everyone here seems so nice. Below I just included a few things I would like in rp, not like rules but just information so you know what your getting into. I also included my face genres, pairings for the genres, and fandoms I am in. Enjoy, and I hope I get to rp with you soon.
Roleplay Info

1. Post Length
    I kind of mirror my rp partners post length. So any one liners will just result in low muse on my part and a possibly dead rp. I mostly do paragraph long replies, sometimes two.
  2. Response Time
    I have a life, you have a life. I can't be on all the time and it's more than fine if you can't be either. If you (or I) will be gone for more than 3 days I'd give a warning.
  3. RP Strengths
    I mostly rp MxF, where I play the female, but if the plot is good or I have muse for a character I can play the male. I'm very good, in my opinion, at romance, angst, or drama.
  4. RP Weaknesses
    I'm alright at doing group rps, but mostly I prefer 1x1.
  5. As you read below you will find out I use some words excessively. Sorry in advance, I am working on it. (Words include but are not limited to "especially" and "also".)

Genre's and Pairings I Like

Bolded
= I really like this

Italics = I would like to play this character

+ = open to more ideas

• Romance
    This isn't a separate section here, but I think it counts. I do the realistic plots more than the love at first sight kind. So the kind that slowly builds up with the little arguments and not so perfect life. I won't bother writing pairings because every pairing is a romance pairing for me.
  • Fantasy
    So I really love fantasy. I especially love Angels and Demons. But I'm also huge fan of magic guilds, mermaids, elemental magic, etc.

Mermaid x Human
  • Angel x Demon
  • Angel x Human
  • Demon x Human Summoner
  • Mage x Mage
  • Element x Element
  • Shapeshifter x Human

[*]Modern

I like modern okay, especially certain pairings. Though really I don't do many group role plays here.

• Teacher x Student
  • Boss x Worker
  • Assassin x Victim
  • Childhood Friends
  • Bad Boy x Good Girl
  • Detective x Victim

[*]Not Always Modern, but Realistic

Also not a section here, but whatever.

• Princess x Prince
  • Royalty x Servant
  • Royalty x Knight
  • +++

[*]Supernatural

Not many in this one, not my favorite. But still if your interested.

• Vampire x Human Blood Source
  • Werewolf x Human
  • +++

[*]Fandom

So I mostly do anime fandoms, sorry. 1x1 or group, mostly OC characters for me though. You can play canon if you wish, but I'm very bad at it.

• Ouran high School Host Club: Canon x OC
  • Fullmetal Alchemist: OC x OC
  • Soul Eater: Soul x Make, OC x OC
  • Free!: Canon x OC, Haraka x Makoto
  • Fairy Tail: OC x OC, Natsu x Lucy, Gajeel x Levy
  • Blue Exorcist: Ring x OC, Yukio x OC
  • Avatar the Last Airbender: Bruh this was my show when I was a kid, if you want to RP this with me I'll be your friend forever. OC x OC, massive group is awesome too.

Okay that's all! If your interested in any of these just say and we can work something out. (Or maybe you just want someone to chat with. That'd be cool too.)

[/QUOTE]
I'm interested in the childhood friends one...

Luna, Tory & Jupiter, wow, so I can't seem to pm you guys? I think because I don't have 10 posts yet or something like that? If you could message me maybe? Or we can just make a separate thread to talk on.

Cobalt, that sounds cool! Do have any plots you already made up?

Ganja, Bruuuuh, I wasn't even kidding about being your friend if you do that with me. I love it and haven't rped it in forever!

[QUOTE="Miss Fit]Luna, Tory & Jupiter, wow, so I can't seem to pm you guys? I think because I don't have 10 posts yet or something like that? If you could message me maybe? Or we can just make a separate thread to talk on.
Cobalt, that sounds cool! Do have any plots you already made up?

Ganja, Bruuuuh, I wasn't even kidding about being your friend if you do that with me. I love it and haven't rped it in forever!

[/QUOTE]
I haven't thought of any plots yet. Just to be sure before I do though, do you want it to be childhood friends who get together later or a childhood romance?

I prefer they type where they have known each other for a really long and by this point even kind of like each other, but are too scared to admit it. They do the awkward flirting dance and seem like they are dating to stranger because of how they act(really comfortable with touch each other, go out with just them, sometimes even cheek kisses). They just try to play it off as a brother/sister thing even though its clearly not. Is that good?

[QUOTE="Miss Fit]I prefer they type where they have known each other for a really long and by this point even kind of like each other, but are too scared to admit it. They do the awkward flirting dance and seem like they are dating to stranger because of how they act(really comfortable with touch each other, go out with just them, sometimes even cheek kisses). They just try to play it off as a brother/sister thing even though its clearly not. Is that good?

[/QUOTE]
Sounds awesome. So say they're about fifteen but have been friends since they were about six or so?

I would love to but I'm kinda dealing with the weird PM restriction thing because I made my account recently

Hey KennyPerf, Me and GinjaGin are also setting up an avatar rp so we can invite you to it if you'd like?

Demon x human summoner sounds awsome. I'm not a master at rp but I'm working it. If you don't mind helping me out with a rp I would be grateful to you.

Ooh, all of these are really good plot ideas! It's hard to narrow it down. 0.0 I'm interested in the childhood friends, or the Bad boy/good girl. (if you're still looking, that is.)

[QUOTE="Miss Fit]Hey KennyPerf, Me and GinjaGin are also setting up an avatar rp so we can invite you to it if you'd like?

[/QUOTE]
A group avatar rp sounds more natural anyway, that sounds fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back