• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for roleplay!!<3

Milido.

Will you roleplay with me?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello I'm El and as you can tell I'm looking for a partner.

Honestly I don't care what it is as long as it's interesting. I honestly don't judge unless you're doing it in real life, that's the problem with me. So honestly hit me up I have OCs and I will be honored to make OCs with you. If I'm missing anything comment!​

Same here! I'm interested! As long as your up for rping with minors

I'm unable to message you directly, but perhaps we could open the floor for discussion?

Hello I'm El and as you can tell I'm looking for a partner.

Honestly I don't care what it is as long as it's interesting. I honestly don't judge unless you're doing it in real life, that's the problem with me. So honestly hit me up I have OCs and I will be honored to make OCs with you. If I'm missing anything comment!​
I cant message you, will you dm me?

Alright, so fantasy settings? And I was just confused with the wording, I don't think anyone would actually roleplay irl. I mean you're writing with Izzy.
Ah not I meant like weird fetishes, like a incest, or something. But I'll do anything fun, as long as you're doing legal things behind the screen. When you said irl I kind of thought of OOC.

AW HELL NAW
i'm not doing that either.

kk

as an asexual i can promise I will do nothing of that sort.

ah, ok.
Yeah. Haha, I was just saying an example, not really saying I did something like that.(Well, I did, but they're not actual siblings nor stepsiblings.) If you want to see a writing sample, in any format, pov, ask me.

Yeah. Haha, I was just saying an example, not really saying I did something like that.(Well, I did, but they're not actual siblings nor stepsiblings.) If you want to see a writing sample, in any format, pov, ask me.
do you want to contunie this conversation in pm's so the thread doesn't get cluttered?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back