• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Role-play partners. Female or male.

aresrme

I'm looking for a role-play. I know that sounds kind of vague and generic but, I'm looking for a role-play that is interesting and can keep me interested. Male or female it doesn't matter but, I want you to respect my opinions and my styles...I've had some rude role-players on here and I don't tolerate that so keep that in mind.

Role-plays that I really want to do:

Role-plays that I can do though:

• Post apocalypse
  • Maid X Master
  • College Style/High School Style
  • Horror/Gothic Horror
  • Medival

Role-plays that I don't feel like doing at the time:

• Animals (And I haven't really opened up to this but never found it that interesting)
  • Wolves/Vampire (I never really opened up to it)
  • I don't mind doing pokemon and I love it but, I don't want to role-play it as of right now or as of this moment or time)
  • There are some role-plays of anime I want to try but, I haven't watched a lot of anime regarding that subject so I'm putting that on hold

You can PM me or reply on the thread.

Ok, cool. I'm just looking for someone who plays female characters, since i'm not too comfy with the female role

Last edited by a moderator:
Playing Female characters is fine but, if the plot revolves around certain subjects that is not associated with the role-play then the character doesn't know what he or she is doing.

This seems interesting... Me and Queen really love Gothic horror, so...

Please, please, please stop!

[QUOTE="Silver Queen]Talkin' to me? Cause if so... HELL YA!

[/QUOTE]
Talking to anyone who is interested. Pm me and we can discuss it more :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back