• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Edric Blight

HE SHOOTS! HE SCOOOOORES!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hockey GIF

Hi there! I’m Edric Blight but you can just call me sumdog. I am on the hunt again for a 1 x 1 RP partner! Let’s get right into it: I’m looking for either a slice of life RP that takes place in the modern world setting or a slice of life RP in the Harry Potter universe with OCs!

I know slice of life isn’t everybody’s cup of tea but I absolutely adore it. I’d love to create a slice of life plot with you, preferably with high school kids or even better- college kids! These plots can be romantic or platonic! Preferably MxM but I am open to MxF!

I’d also love a good Harry Potter slice of life RP if the modern or realistic setting isn’t really for you. We can have this be either platonic or romantic too! I was hoping maybe we can start our OCs out during their first year and play out their seven years at Hogwarts in a long term RP. ONLY DOING OCS FOR HARRY POTTER PLOTS. I suck at canon, sorry. MxM preferably for this but open to MxF. Craving MxM though.

Another idea I had floating around deals with romance between college athletes/teammates, preferably in the sport of hockey or baseball but I’m open to something else if you convince me. For this I’d like it to be MxM only if you’re interested!

I’m also a sucker for childhood friends to lovers!

And PLEASE, feel free to give me any of your ideas you’d like to try! I’m very open and flexible!

-

Now, the not so fun part, the rules. Please read them, I know you might not but please, just humor me for a moment and skim through my rules so we don’t have any problems. I like to put these so you know if I’m a good fit for you or not:

-NO MINORS! You must be 18+! Sorry, as an adult I don’t feel comfortable speaking with or RPing with minors.
-No one liners! This one’s self explanatory. Please give me something to work with in your reply.
-BE ACTIVE! Yes I know this one might be hard but please try to be active, possibly like multiple replies a day. I know this might be a turn off for some but if you don’t really think you’ll be that active then this interest check probably isn’t for you.
-NO GHOSTING! Please for the love of all that is holy don’t ghost me. If you’re not interested in our rp anymore, let me know, don’t just leave. I promise I won’t be mad or pester you. But I get it, life happens sometimes, I can’t really control that.
-Be communicative! I know you can’t (and shouldn’t be required to) tell me every single second that you’ll be available throughout the day but please, please try to keep me posted on your availability so I don’t think you’ve disappeared. I will try to do the same!
-OOC chatter is pretty much a must! I LOVE to chat outside of the RP and make friends with my partner! There’s nothing I love more than gushing over our characters and our little story together! Please don’t be a dry texter and be willing to chat in OOC.
-DO NOT reply to this if you’re planning on wasting both my time and your time. What I mean by this is you contact me, we plot something and get super excited, the first post is posted and then we never hear from each other again. Please let’s actually get a story going. I’m starved for partners here, my few I’ve had are all dropping like flies. I need a new consistent writing partner.
-It doesn’t need to be perfect but make sure I can read your response. This means proper grammar and spelling (or close enough to that) and no fancy small fonts with blinding colors please.

-

I know this is a bit of a messy interest check but I’ve kinda hit rock bottom here in the RPing world. Most of my few partners have disappeared or are no longer interested and I don’t have a consistent person to write with anymore as of recently.

Please, if you like what you saw, either DM me or message me down below. I’ll see and reply to both ways! Also if you want I can do Discord for OOC but NOT for the RP. The RP stays in either threads or PMs.

So what do ya say, will you be the one? Will you be my next new best friend and writing partner? I hope so! Looking forward to plotting and writing with y’all!

-Ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back