• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking For Reliable Partners

Beautiful Nightmare

Never forget to smile <3
I'm looking for someone who wants to be consistent in a role play. This doesn't mean I'm demanding a response every day, but I really want to find somebody who won't start a role play with me and then disappear after three responses without warning or reason. I can wait a few days to a week if I know I'm going to get a response (unless you're sick or on vacation or what have you; then I can wait as long as needed), but it's a serious let down to get excited over something and then find yourself waiting forever for someone to respond.

I'm really into cartoon stuff at the moment (especially Sonic the Hedgehog, TMNT, Bone), but I also love science fiction and dystopias such as The Walking Dead. I also love setting up original role plays that are completely separate from fandoms.
However, I should note that I do curse and most storylines I set up are violent to a degree. So if that makes anyone uncomfortable, please talk to me before we set up a role play so that I can avoid writing anything that you find unpleasant.

Blunt tone aside, I'm really desperate. If I could find some partners who are reliable, I would really appreciate it! I've almost dropped role playing altogether in the past because it seems hopeless, but I was told that the people on this website can be a lot more dedicated than the other places I've been.

Are you interested in any anime? I'd love to roleplay.

I'm a big fan of Naruto and Black Butler, but those are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head. I also like Pokemon, but I've only role played it once before and I don't know too much about it lore-wise anymore, so I wouldn't count that as something I could do at a satisfying level. There might be a couple of others that I've forgotten to include, but those are the only ones that immediately spring to mind. ^^

Hey I'm not super talented, but i'd love to roleplay with you. I love the walking dead idea. I'm currently in the process of writing a zombie story, so the zombie-apocalyse is definately an interest of mine:)

Hey I'm not super talented, but i'd love to roleplay with you. I love the walking dead idea. I'm currently in the process of writing a zombie story, so the zombie-apocalyse is definately an interest of mine:)

That sounds great! I myself happen to be working on a zombie comic of my own, so the topic tends to suit my fancy on most occasions :)

Hello! I have a few questions real quick. Are you into any Fantasy role playing? I know you said you like Science fiction and a dystopia society, but I'm unsure on your feelings about the fantasy genre. Also, is there any video games you are into? Sadly, the cartoons you have stated I am unfamiliar with so I'd hate to try to RP it and then get you upset by doing something that is way off the canon!

Hello! I have a few questions real quick. Are you into any Fantasy role playing? I know you said you like Science fiction and a dystopia society, but I'm unsure on your feelings about the fantasy genre. Also, is there any video games you are into? Sadly, the cartoons you have stated I am unfamiliar with so I'd hate to try to RP it and then get you upset by doing something that is way off the canon!

I am totally into fantasy! Not as much as science fiction, but I still enjoy the genre immensely. I can't believe I forgot to mention it, to be honest ^^"
As far as video games go, I'm sucker for Dead By Daylight, Guild Wars 2, Styx, Left 4 Dead, Spyro, and Halo, but I don't know a whole lot about the lore surrounding those games and I've only had role playing experience with Left 4 Dead. I also role played Spyro before, but considering that was way back in elementary school, I can't say that I've had a lot of experience with it. Still, I'd love to try that one again.

I am totally into fantasy! Not as much as science fiction, but I still enjoy the genre immensely. I can't believe I forgot to mention it, to be honest ^^"
As far as video games go, I'm sucker for Dead By Daylight, Guild Wars 2, Styx, Left 4 Dead, Spyro, and Halo, but I don't know a whole lot about the lore surrounding those games and I've only had role playing experience with Left 4 Dead. I also role played Spyro before, but considering that was way back in elementary school, I can't say that I've had a lot of experience with it. Still, I'd love to try that one again.

Great! I do have a few ideas for a Fantasy role play, if your interested! I know Dead By Daylight and enjoy it a lot from what I saw through what Youtubers were doing. I never played it, though, as I don't have Steam. I have played Left 4 Dead a while back and Halo I also played until my old Xbox died. I only played the first two games with Halo, and I will be honest- I don't remember the plot line real well any more. Left 4 Dead I do know pretty decently, but I may do a little refreshing on my part just to be sure I know the characters well enough. I heard about Spyro, and never played it.. But I could research it and try to figure it out if you'd like. Also, would you be interested in doubling? I would love to do a fantasy RP, but also do another RP to balance each other out in a way so we are both having a lot of fun :)

Great! I do have a few ideas for a Fantasy role play, if your interested! I know Dead By Daylight and enjoy it a lot from what I saw through what Youtubers were doing. I never played it, though, as I don't have Steam. I have played Left 4 Dead a while back and Halo I also played until my old Xbox died. I only played the first two games with Halo, and I will be honest- I don't remember the plot line real well any more. Left 4 Dead I do know pretty decently, but I may do a little refreshing on my part just to be sure I know the characters well enough. I heard about Spyro, and never played it.. But I could research it and try to figure it out if you'd like. Also, would you be interested in doubling? I would love to do a fantasy RP, but also do another RP to balance each other out in a way so we are both having a lot of fun :)

I'm very interested in a fantasy role play at the moment and I'm sure I whip up a couple of characters or recycle some of my old ones. It's been a long time and I think it would be fun. :)
I don't remember a whole lot about the Halo games myself, but I do remember enjoying the third one a lot. It's alright if you're not familiar with Spyro; I don't wanna put the pressure on you to try and figure out something you're unfamiliar with. We could always set up an original dragon role play, though, if that interests you. I'm still very familiar with Left 4 Dead and I really enjoy both of the games (still hoping for that third game!).
Also, I wouldn't mind doubling because it's something I have done very frequently in the past. It's quite normal to me, to be honest, I find that I really enjoy it. ^^

I'm very interested in a fantasy role play at the moment and I'm sure I whip up a couple of characters or recycle some of my old ones. It's been a long time and I think it would be fun. :)
I don't remember a whole lot about the Halo games myself, but I do remember enjoying the third one a lot. It's alright if you're not familiar with Spyro; I don't wanna put the pressure on you to try and figure out something you're unfamiliar with. We could always set up an original dragon role play, though, if that interests you. I'm still very familiar with Left 4 Dead and I really enjoy both of the games (still hoping for that third game!).
Also, I wouldn't mind doubling because it's something I have done very frequently in the past. It's quite normal to me, to be honest, I find that I really enjoy it. ^^

With the plots I have in mind, I don't think you would need to make new ones! About anything can happen in a few of them :) I always enjoyed the first game, mostly because of my first experience with the mgalekgolo (Had to look it up what they were called again). I couldn't figure out how to kill them so I wasted all my ammo on them and was freaking out while my brother was yelling at me to shoot it in the head even though I had no more ammo left XD We could probably set up a dragon RP, but I will attempt to know Spyro at least a little before lights out over here. Yes, they need the third game. The first and second were pretty good, and the third I would enjoy a heck of a lot! Great! We can double then. Would you like me to send you a PM so we can get everything all figured out?

And I'm sorry for the late reply! I am cataloging a few things and lost track of time.

With the plots I have in mind, I don't think you would need to make new ones! About anything can happen in a few of them :) I always enjoyed the first game, mostly because of my first experience with the mgalekgolo (Had to look it up what they were called again). I couldn't figure out how to kill them so I wasted all my ammo on them and was freaking out while my brother was yelling at me to shoot it in the head even though I had no more ammo left XD We could probably set up a dragon RP, but I will attempt to know Spyro at least a little before lights out over here. Yes, they need the third game. The first and second were pretty good, and the third I would enjoy a heck of a lot! Great! We can double then. Would you like me to send you a PM so we can get everything all figured out?

And I'm sorry for the late reply! I am cataloging a few things and lost track of time.

Lol very relatable xD A dragon role play sounds very good, and I'm super excited to see what ideas you have in mind for a fantasy role play!
And yes please in regard to sending the private message. In the short amount of time I've been on this website, PM's seem to be the best way to organize stuff.
Also, no worries! I understand everyone has their own schedule and I don't mind waiting ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back