• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Real Stories

practicallyperfect

anything can happen
Hello, I'm Kayla, I'm 20+ and have been role-playing for 8-9 years. I love musicals, Disney, theatre, art, animals, and writing.

I'm looking for some writing partners who'd be interested in writing against a certain uncanny nanny, (After watching the original twice andvthe new one 7 times in the past couple weeks, my muse is strong). Toss her some gingerbread and compliments and she may be nice.

I am very willing to write against both Canon and original characters, and cross Fandoms. I'd really love some slice of life family roleplays where Mary comes in to help set things straight.

I respond daily, usually more than once. I prefer 1-2 paragraph replies. I hate 1 liners and I'm not overly fond of walls of text. I can write more depending on the situation.

I'm very willing to take on extra characters as well.

Last edited:
Hey lovely! I’m a huge lover of darker themed roleplays if maybe you’d like to write let me know!! (:

I would love to do one. I have an idea that is to do with the Harry Potter fandom where Mary Poppins is a witch. I would love to explore it if you'd be up to it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back