• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for Quality Partners

Desert Rose

Adored Muse
As the title suggests I am in search of decent quality rp partners.

I guess this is where I tell about me? Eh....

I average 2-3 paragraphs per post and well in a high detailed rp that really should be minimum. I am one of those that if I give a 6 paragraph post... I don't require a post match but a measly half assed one paragraph reply to my six.... I will be quite disappointed. (too harsh?)

(I swear I feel like these requests are a sell out.... here let me say whatever I can to get you to like me and message me and rp with me lol.)

Plots?

I don't understand the point of doublings... I would think any good quality rp wouldn't need it. Pairings... I'm not going to list out a bunch of pairings because that to me is limited and weird.

Oh yeah... Plots....

Give me your ideas.... I would like to create something new and exciting and thrilling. I have a couple of plots that involves an entire world based on phoenixes and dragons.

I also have another world that plays on the more emotional and dramatic side.

Message me if you would like to inquire more about these plots or have suggestions/ideas to add.

Oh... one more thing.... Only committed rp partners... (I hate getting into a plot and have the other person just drop it without a word/rhyme or reason). I'm reasonable.... if you don't like the plot then let me know and we can work on it together.

I've been on a fantasy vibe for some time. Also love world building. Pm me?

I am interested. I like world building and character creation. I can't start a conversation as I am new to this site but not to role playing. If interested, Pm me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back