• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for practice??

tacobelle

(ง'̀-'́)ง
Alrighty, so, lately I've been joining rps both on here and over on tumblr and over time I've begun to feel like people are getting annoyed with the fact that I only play females, so I figured I should try (again) at playing males! Basically, I'm looking for someone who isn't going to judge if I make a mistake because as a girl, I have no idea how the male mind works. Starting off I'm not really looking for romance, I am comfortable roleplaying romance against a female but like I said, I have no idea how boys work. Anyways, if you're interested in letting me try my hand at a male character, please comment below or PM me!

Hello there!

I am interested in helping you with this. :3

Do you have any plot ideas at the moment?

I am more than will to help. I also have a skill set to help since all I have done before is make male characters and I would like to try making a female character. So basically we could help each other

That's what I was think but more than new to role playing I'm new to the site have had account for a while but haven't really learned how to pm and such

Users who are viewing this thread

Back