• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for potential RP partners...

housekat

The flow of time is always cruel
Hello! My name is Kat and you may have seen me around here at one point or another. I'm on a lot more than what seems healthy. However, things seem to be slowing down a bit, and I want to try out something that I have never done before- 1 on 1 roleplaying.

I have been roleplaying since I was about 11 or 12, possibly younger if you count "play pretend" that I was ever so fond of as a child. These were mostly through Roblox/Minecraft and strange warrior cat rp sites. And, these sites don't have 1 on 1 roleplaying. It recently came to my attention that I probably should at least try it out to see if it's my cup of tea or not. So, here I am! I am particularly interested in romances at the moment, but am willing to do friendships if that isn't in your comfort zone.

You can expect at least a paragraph from me every post. I abhor 1 liners, but have some trouble typing out 3+ paragraph posts. I can do it, but I easily get impatient or disorganized with my writing. I have a confusing writing style, sometimes to the point where I have trouble reading my own posts if I drabble on too long or write too quickly. I also read very fast, so if I miss some details from your posts, please point it out.

TLDR; My introduction, I read too fast, have trouble writing long posts, yada yada yada

Alright! Now that the introductions are taken care of, lets get to the meat of this post:

The only fandom that I'll RP: Brave Frontier (Hello? Anyone out there? This place is barren of BF fans RIP)

(OE)Lance/ Drevas

Selena/Lucina

Mikael/ Allanon

We could also do some sort of RP style summoning battle? Like maybe Griff vs. Reis Mabelle vs. Lafiel? Or maybe the non- romantic story of Tesla and Eriole

General pairings:

Yoga instructor/ Student (This is a fun one)

Prince or princess/ servant

Detective/ detective that is a secret vigilante (It's more of a complicated plot)

Hospital patient/ hospital patient

I moved in with a random stranger on craigslist: Roommate/ roommate

Somewhat famous violinist/ Avid music lover

I am up for MxM, MxF, or FxF. As of right now, I can only fit in one or two more RPs. I can play male or female. If you have any plots you want to try or any of your own, PM me or post below.

Thanks for reading!

-Kat

Hello~ Hello~

Apricot-kohai here, reporting for duty.

I'd love to roleplay with you! Especially the moving in with a stranger roleplay. That one sounds like a lot of fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Aye! I have a plot that I've been loosely constructing since earlier today an unspecified amount of time ago, and I think you may be interested? Please, PM me and I'll run it by you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back