• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For People!

SomatoToup123

Don't get it twisted. ;)
I have a few plots that I want to RP with one or more people. Before I list them, I'll state a few guidelines you have to follow if you want to RP.

• Must post a paragraph or more. I don't do one liners, that's not enough detail for me. I usually write about a paragraph or two, I'm not a very detailed RPer. So, you'd have to write 3 lines to a paragraph.
  • Good grammar is a MUST. I understand we all have our moments where we misspell a word or two or use the wrong punctuation. But please, I need to understand what you write. So SPELLCHECK!
  • If you can post at least once a day, that'd be fine. I have school on weekdays, and I usually don't get home 'til about 6 o'clock (EST). One or two posts a day is fine, and I can RP all day on the weekends (unless you have something you do on the weekends, then that's fine too).

Well, that's it for the rules! Sorry if that seems like a lot, but I want to make sure I get someone good. Now, before I list my plots, I just want to say that I don't do romance RP's. I'm more focused on character building and other things, and romance just doesn't appeal to me. Sorry if you've read all those rules hoping for some romance, only to be disappointed. Now we're really onto the plots.

• Band RP (our characters could start a band and work our way to the top, while dealing with drama and other bands who hate us)
  • Celebrity RP (sort of like the band rp, our charaters could be trying to get famous, are already famous and are losing our fame and are trying to get it back, or we'd play famous people who hate each other but pretend to be best friends for the media)
  • Foster/Group Home RP (either your character or my character could be new to the home, and is shy but eventually opens up)
  • Superhero RP (our characters could be superheroes who either A. hate each other because they both want popularity or B. are friends and help each other fight crimes while living a normal life (a little spin on this that I want to try is our characters being young kids, 12-15, who have to deal with other problems like school, but if you don't want to, that's fine))
  • Roommates RP (our characters would be people who've met online who have decided to become friends and move in together)
  • School RP (err, this one could go anyway)
  • Other (give me suggestions! I want to hear what plots you have in mind also)

So yeah. PM me or post down below if you're interested in something and I'll get back to you ASAP. By the way, I'm not just looking for one person. If I could get two or three people who are interested in RPing together, hit me up. I'm also interested in doing multiple RPs at once, so if you see one is already claimed, but you still want to role-play, don't be afraid to ask.

I'm interested! I feel as though I follow these guidelines, and I love all of your ideas. Will there be any romance? If not, it's okay.

I like the Band RP, and the Celebrity RP, specifically the one where it's like our characters hate eachother, but act like best friends.

Okay, with the band RP we could be two teens/young adults trying to start a band.

For the celebrity one, if we do it, would you like to be an existing celeb or an OC? We could do either one in PM's or a new thread, your choice really.

I'm interested in the band RP, celebrity RP and the superhero RP with the characters being 12 - 15.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back