• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for people to write with! ( IGNORE PREFIX )

rainyri0t

small town witch.
Hello! My name is Spencer. I'm sixteen and I'm an aspiring novelist from Maryland. I usually roleplay on Tumblr, but I've had this account since last summer and I just now remembered it. I tend to write OCs more than canon characters, but here are the fandoms that I'm most familiar with!
  • Supernatural (I'm only on season four; bear with me)
  • Residwnt Evil 7: Biohazard
  • Maggot Boy ( the webcomic )
  • Eddsworld
  • The Walking Dead ( I'm more familiar with the game than I am the show )
  • Homestuck ( shamefully )
  • Undertale
  • The Wolf Among Us
  • And many more!
I tend to write more from the horror and fantasy genre, but I'm open to writing most things! I'm willing to write graphic violence // gore // ect, but I'm NOT willing to write graphic rape // sexual assault or smut in general ( I'm a minor and I'd prefer to avoid writing these situations ). If one thing leads to another, I'm fine with a "fade to black" scenario.

I'd prefer that my writing partner uses proper grammar unless your native language isn't English or because you literally can't due to something like dyslexia. I'd also prefer that my writing partner tries to match my reply length, but this isn't required because I tend to get carried away and write more than intended. I tend to use Skype and Discord because it's easier for me to keep up with, but if you don't have either, we can work something out!

I hope to meet some new people soon!

( **AS A SIDE NOTE, MY MOST-DEVELOPED OC IS A MONSTER HUNTER! IF YOU'D LIKE TO DO SOMETHING WITH HIM OR IF YOU'D LIKE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT HIM, LET ME KNOW OR GO TO CONFECTORIS.TUMBLR.COM )

Soooo I've kinda been dead for a while, and stressed with the coming end of my high school life, but I'd be interested in trying to do an rp with you. Considering that your OC is a monster hunter, is it Supernatural that you're more interested in? (I would learn more about your character if I knew how to navigate tumblr rip).

rainyri0t rainyri0t

1st- on the fact that you have only seen up to s4 of SpN:
my friend you're missing out on so much!! supernatural is a glorious show and castiel is an adorkable little angel who i love with half of the fibers of my being!! (the other go to a character not introduced until like season 7 so... xD)
2nd- obviously i'm a fan of supernatural and would love to do an spn-esque roleplay : )

PM me?

I love Homestuck (also a bit shamefully, whoops)! If you're ever interested in a roleplay, shoot me a message!

I love Homestuck, so if you ever want to roleplay Homestuck, shoot me a message. I prefer to roleplay using OCs and I write in a formal paragraph style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back