• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for people that have mxm pairings/cravings

The True Nerd

Smol and awkward
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm back at it again looking for anyone who wants to do some mxm roleplays. I'm having trouble coming up with my own prompts right now, so I'm looking for anyone that has some prompts they would like to do. If that's you, feel free to read on and see if we would be compatible!

Some things you may want to know before roleplaying with me:

• I don't do well with one liners, but I am very flexible with post length otherwise. I usually match my partner.
  • I am very open minded and have no triggers, I don't do any smut though at all. Let me know if you have triggers.
  • I roleplay only on site, and prefer PMs.
If this sounds good to you, feel free to hit me up with your ideas ^-^.

Sorry this is short, but I don't think much else needs to be added. Let me know if you have questions though.

Last edited:
Maybe some scene ideas of your own would be good so we know the sorts of things you like. Adventure? Medieval? School-based? Sci-fi? Fandoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back