• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for people interested in collaborating on a novel.

king5ter

Bittersweet Psychopath
I was part of something like this a while ago, but it never really took off. The idea is that we use RP Nation, or some other medium, to collaborate on a novel. I've got a few ideas in terms of plot etc. but I'm happy to throw ideas around and work with others to come up with everything. Just wanted to see if anyone was interested in this.

I am interested. Personally i wrote a median length novel but i never got around to publishing it mainly due to the fact that i doubt the novel would have success. I have been waiting for a collaboration with some one. I have good plots and i write on a weekly basis so i would consider my skills fairly good.

I would be up for it. I love writing and would love to collaborate on something. Though I haven't finished the novel I'm writing, any feedback I have gotten from it has been positive, so I'm up for it.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk

Okay, great! If we can get maybe a couple more people I'll look at setting stuff up!

I'd be very interesting in helping out. My fortes are character and lore development. So like, the atmosphere in which the characters function (and obviously the characters themselves).

I would love to join too. I love collaborating with other people on novels and I have tried it before but it is still under development and I really like your idea to use RP nation to write a novel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back