• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for people and/or groups to roleplay with!

starlightredux

Hi! I just came back to the site after a long hiatus and I'm looking for new people to roleplay with! I know a few fandoms, but I'm also open to coming up with original roleplays!

I usually write casual roleplays, no more than a paragraph, but I can try to write a little more if the roleplay calls for it.

I really like:

• Fantasy/RPG
  • Sci-fi/futuristic/cyberpunk/ect
  • Monsters/mythological creatures/underground societies

Fandoms:

• Hellboy
  • Transformers :5/5::5/5::5/5:
  • Skyrim/Elder Scrolls
  • Dragon Age

I'm not adverse to romance, as long as everything stays PG13.

---> I'm 17 years old, and I understand entirely if this makes anyone uncomfortable with roleplaying with me. Personally, I don't feel entirely comfortable roleplaying with anyone significantly younger than me. I hope you all understand! <---

May edit in the future, thanks for reading!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good evening, starlightredux.

I'm game for some fantasy roleplay; however, I'm still fairly new to roleplaying in general. If you can deal with that, perhaps we could roleplay sometime (It's understandable if you're not).

Last edited by a moderator:
RibRipper said:
Good evening, starlightredux.
I'm game for some fantasy roleplay; however, I'm still fairly new to roleplaying in general. If you can deal with that, perhaps we could roleplay sometime (It's understandable if you're not).
Of course! I mainly do casual roleplays anyhow, so that's no problem for me.

starlightredux said:
Of course! I mainly do casual roleplays anyhow, so that's no problem for me.
Alrighty then, hit me up sometime. I lurk into the detailed type sometimes, but I mostly stick to casual as well.

Hello hello I would like to do a Skyrim rp with you if your still looking I haven't really done it in awhile. And I also had a sort of mythical/ popular x unpopular school/ college rp if you would like to here it (:3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back