• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Partners

Daeus

Null
I am here seeking more RP partners for 1 on 1 RPs. I do have some currently active RPs but I am finding I am mostly sitting here at my desk lurking as I wait for replies to my current RPs. So, I figured if I have enough to to lurk I may as well seek more partners!

My Guidelines

Please respect my decision if I do not want to RP with you.

I have a right to decline an RP as much as you do.

Please try and match my post length.

If I put so much effort into a post, it is only respectful to attempt to match it. This doesn't mean it has to be the exact length or word count. However, if I post 10 lines or 150 words in a post, having you post back with 3 lines or 30 words is just rude and shows a lack of effort.

I will only RP in paragraph/novel form and in third person.

I like stories and I like RPs that can be read like a story. Script writing is very limiting and doesn't allow great big descriptive paragraphs or emotion in my opinion.

I will NOT RP with a Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu.

If I feel that your character is a Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu, I will not RP with you.

Please be patient while I work on my post.

When I do a long post it may take me some time to type it up.

Do NOT God-Mod.

This means you attempt to take control of my character or anything else that means your character can get away with whatever they please. An example of this is if your character never, ever gets wounded in a fight. Even the best fighters get injured.

Do NOT metagame.

Do not use information discussed outside of the RP that your character does not know or is aware of in the RP itself.

My characters are my own.

Please do not try and force me to change them. I am willing to modify things that will not majorly affect them. However, I will not totally rewrite them just for you.

I prefer RP with Original Characters.

I don't mind fan characters, or RPing within an existing universe, however I will not RP with Canon characters for the most part (I will admit, there are a few exceptions, but this list can be counted on one hand. Loki and Sesshoumaru are the top exceptions.). I prefer only RPing with Original Characters.

I do not do instant love romances.

While love at first sight is a sweet notion, I prefer the natural build of a romantic relationship. This isn't to say I wouldn't do an RP with a quick romance scenario, but do not expect my character to instantly fall in love with your character.

Please use the browser spell-check.

Browsers like FireFox and Chrome have a spell check function where a possibly misspelled word is underlined in red. This function is your friend!

Please attempt to type correctly.

By this, I mean try to have correct grammar and no netspeak/chatspeak. The grammar doesn't need to be perfect, but there needs to show an effort.

Do not get offended if I end the RP.

Sometimes characters just can't fit each other well in an RP. Or maybe the interest has died. If I choose to end the RP, don't be upset.

My RP Style

I prefer longer RP posts tat range from a couple of paragraphs to a wall of text. I am fine with dialog posts as long as they are then later combined into a larger post.

My post length does vary as it all depends on how inspired I am or if I am fighting through writer's block. I will always try to crunch out a couple of paragraphs for my posts though and will never reply with a one-liner unless it's a dialog scene between characters.

My Current Interests

Pairings (Original Characters)

Note

: Any

bold

character role would be the one I would prefer. Any

bold-italic

character role I am fine with either of us playing that selected role. I prefer M/F pairings.

Ancient God

/

Mortal

Ancient God

/

"Sacrifice"

Elf / Elf

Vampire

/

Human

Vampire /

Fae

Vampire / Vampire

Maker /

Progeny

Knight

/

Noble

Knight /

Dragon

Scientist /

Experiment

Demon

/

Human

Demon / Demon

Demon

/ Cursed Person/Contractor

Master

/

Servant

Plots

I am open to discuss plots based on the pairings listed above. I find this discussion of plots beforehand makes for more interesting ones when both parties include their ideas and desires into them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I'm free at the moment and since I'm running on only one other Roleplay, I guess the next step would be to... Ask if we could possibly Roleplay together?

Xenomorphic said:
Well, I'm free at the moment and since I'm running on only one other Roleplay, I guess the next step would be to... Ask if we could possibly Roleplay together?
Sure, we could discuss starting up an RP together. :3

So then my next question is, should we move the discussion over to messages or would you rather discuss it here?

I'm not sure if you're still looking for a partner (as I see you may have found one already). If you are, I would be very interested in roleplaying together if you were still interested :)

FaithWynters said:
I'm not sure if you're still looking for a partner (as I see you may have found one already). If you are, I would be very interested in roleplaying together if you were still interested :)
I'm fine with taking on multiple RP partners. :D Shoot me a conversation with your RP interests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back