• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Partners!

Alesandria

Unlucky Member
Hi there!

I’m new here and looking to start a few role plays! I’ve toleplayed on other sites (only one I can remember is chickensmoothie). I have a few things I’m looking for in a partner,
  • To play the male in the story.
  • To be semi lit (I understand if it drops I just need detail!)
  • To talk through things with me, help move the plot along! Add your own ideas!
  • Be 18+ as I have mature themes.
  • To understand when I don’t reply my life is quite busy. But I will always try to keep you up to date.
If you fit all of that then that’s great and keep reading. To show you have read this tell me your favourite animal and why.
What you can excpect from me is:
  • I only play females and mf pairings, I have tired to play a male but I’m just terrible!
  • I’m semi lit but can do more if I’m given detail and such.
  • I am dyslexic, so I may get words the wrong way round or such but my grammar isn’t bad.
  • I mainly roleplay via PM.
  • I live in the UK so that’s the time zone I am on.
  • I love romance, so my rolplays with have some type of romance and drama in them.

Plots

Romeo and Juliet

2019. New York City. Two gangs have been at war for years now. They have forgotten the reason they hate each other.
But when two people from opposite sides fall in love how will they survive in this hatful world? Will they ignore their feelings or run away together?

Jurassic Nightmare

Enjoying a cruise of a lifetime you won in a competition. But a huge storm caused the huge vessel to crash against some rocked and sink. The next thing you remember is waking up on an island, the waves lapping against your body. The island you have washed up on is relatively large, you explore the ruined modern buildings which are covered in plants and the vehicles that no longer run. You wonder what made the people leave the island in such a rush. Then you realise why. Dinosaurs.
You have ended up on Island Sorna, the dinosaurs have gotten loose and changed InGen off the island. How will you survive and get off the island.

Magic Hearts

Two kingdoms. The humans to the south, they are strong people, great warriors and smart minds. They want to know how the world works why the sun sets and rises. Magic scares them, they don’t want anything to do with it. They conquered many lands and are a strong race to contend with.
To the North are Elves, they believe in magic, their world revolves around it. They are fast and rouge like warriors. They believe in the gods and the spirits.
The two kingdoms are fighting for land, their borders are always a war zone, many people both Elves and Humans are dying. The Elves are planning their attack on the humans hoping to push them off the continent. But when the princess of the Elves and the Prince of the humans meet they feel a connection. Do they try and stop the war?

Message me if you’re interested in any of my ideas!

Hello! I think I might fit what you're looking for.

-I play mostly male characters
-I can write a few paragraphs per post if I have enough to work with.
-I love OOC interaction. I always say that communication between the roleplayers is essential for a good RP.
-I'm 18.
-Don't worry about that. I can adjust to your reply pace.

As for ideas, I think the one that interests me the most is Knight/Princess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back