• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Partners

Hello, my name is Knight Hospitaller, but you can refer to me as Knight. I, like most others on this thread, am searching for partners to roleplay. As a roleplayer, I am willing to roleplay in most genres. However, I am not interested in fandom. So, things similar to fantasy, science fiction, nation-building, etc.
If we do end up roleplaying, then I will attempt to respond as quickly as possible. However, know that sometimes I might be asleep or unable to answer. If I don't make it back to you in about an hour, then there's a chance I'm not at a computer. At the moment I am off from school, so I should be able to get back to you swiftly. When school returns, I'll have a different schedule and will inform you about it. As a writer, I'll endeavor to write fluently and passionately, so I'll try my best to write at least five sentences in my response (Or more).

My Expectations:
I'm a bit laid back in regards to my expectations. I don't mind short responses, but please try to put effort into them. I understand that some scenes require a brief reply, such as when our characters are talking; I understand that. Also please speak grammatically, that would be greatly appreciated.Regarding response times, I also get that you might not be able to respond at certain times, so I won't constantly message you or anything similar to that. If you're not going to be able to respond for more than a day, please tell me so that I know. I'm also going to expect you to tell me if you think the RP is going in the wrong direction, or if there's a problem with one of my characters. If you're not interested in the RP, then please tell me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a few plot ideas, but if you have any, then please tell me about them. If you want to RP with me, then please say, and I'll let you know about the ideas that I have, they have to do with fantasy primarily.
I also own a Discord fantasy roleplay sever; it's called Domains of the Realms. If you're interested in joining it then PM me. However, it is quite dead, but there's enough lore on there to resurrect it, I need initiators to be willing to start roleplays. You may also create lore on it if you're interested, such as a nation or an internal faction.

I'm interested to see what plots you have, would you mind shooting me a PM where we can talk about them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back