• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Partners!

Darth Echo

Lord of the Sith
Hey! I'm a long time roleplayer who started at the age of 12, and roleplayed on and off since then! I like to roleplay original setting; Fantasy and science fiction being my favorites. I really tend to enjoy roleplays that involve unique abilities, powers, technology, settings, etc. I very much like to have a determined plot that we both guide as we roleplay; what I mean by that is we both have to play supporting characters and guide the story with each post, not just react to the other passively! This is important, as it tends to be make or break for me! That being said, I am pretty open to all settings and plots, with the exception of fandom.

Some pairings I would enjoy:
Adventurer x Adventurer
Spy x Spy
Good character x Evil character bound together
Vampire (preferred role) x Any
*Craving*

(Any you would enjoy, just let me know! As stated, I tend to be open to anything! MxF only, I tend to prefer M but can play both!)
Pm me if interested, all roleplays will be done through pm or discord!

Last edited:
I have been roleplaying for a long time now, -since I was eleven actually haha- but usually with people I already know;;; I am ready to, “branch out” as it were! And seeing your post was very interesting.

I usually can play both m+f, but prefer f
I like long term partners
I can be very creative when interested, but usually, I tend to go along with what other people like
Fantasy and science fiction are both my favorites
Being supporting roles is fairly easy for me to do
Basically, I am willing to be guided, until I’m comfortable with the format.. Then you’ll have to be ready for all my input!

Your warrior x mage/gunner, and Good and evil characters bound together, sound very intriguing and fun!
I’m new to the site, so I can’t PM yet, sorry! *bows apologetically*

Would you be open for a Star Wars RP? I have an idea regarding a different ending to RoTS where Anakin still turns, but the situation with the twins is different.

Hi! I'm just getting back into rp-ing and like the idea of your post since I tend to also like OC's and love fantasy. I'm interested in your vampire and adventurer rp's. I like the idea of supporting characters to the plot.

HI! I have been an RPer on many different sites. This is my first time being on this type of site but I would love to Rp with you. I would be happy doing the Good x Evil rp. It seems fun and I could do a good job being either good or evil!

Hey! I know this is a bit of an old post but I saw a post of yours in the 1x1 forum while just doing some digging and I really like how you write! :0c

Users who are viewing this thread

Back