• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for partners!

LyssiNae

Halberdier
Hello! I've been meaning to get back into RPs, so I was wondering if anyone would be up for any of these scenarios (or similar).
I really really really love fantasy and science fiction stories, although these are just fantasy. I don't do fandom RPs.

I will write two to three paragraphs, and I hope my partner will answer in lenght.

MxF, MxM, FxF, I'm up for all pairings!

PM me :)

New Magic (somewhat inspired by the Wheel of Time)

There hasn't been a male magic user in over three hundred years. It is expected that young women with magical abilities attend the College of Magics.
A normal peasant boy discovers he can use magic, and is sendt to the College. Although his existence is a miracle, many regard it as unnatural.

Outcast (Inspired by Norse Mythology and Christianity)

The Valkyries are the observers of this world, a world filled with war and conflict. Each of them powerful sister goddesses. Their home, the Kingdom of Heaven, is a peaceful and prosperous land.
Valkyries claim the souls of the brave warriors who fall in battle and entertain them in Heaven for the rest of eternity.
One day, a Valkyrie mistakenly claims the soul of a cowardly warrior, and is cast out of Heaven.
Now, she is trapped in the realm of the mortals. Can she return home, or will she forge her own path in this grim world?

Last edited:
Very interested in the first idea!! :3

Royal Bodyguard sounds really cool but it looks like you have several takers already... xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back