• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for partners!

Erin_24

Trash
Hey! My name's Erin :)

I'm looking for someone who is preferably 18+ and into long term roleplays.
I usually only roleplay on Kik but am happy to figure out something else if you don't have Kik and are interested.

Things to know:
I usually roleplay in 1st person
I base my character off of myself and like creating OC worlds and people with my partner.
I like lots of genres such as romance, slice of life, fantasy, adventure!
I'm very open and we can talk as much as we roleplay.
I'm from the U.k. (GMT time zone)
Fxm or fxf

I'd like to be able to bounce ideas off of my partner, creating our characters or addition characters. The world around us and the plot. At the moment I'm up for romance or slice of life.

If you're interested please pm me or let me know what your Kik is, Thankyou :)

Hey! My name's Erin :)

I'm looking for someone who is preferably 18+ and into long term roleplays.
I usually only roleplay on Kik but am happy to figure out something else if you don't have Kik and are interested.

Things to know:
I usually roleplay in 1st person
I base my character off of myself and like creating OC worlds and people with my partner.
I like lots of genres such as romance, slice of life, fantasy, adventure!
I'm very open and we can talk as much as we roleplay.
I'm from the U.k. (GMT time zone)
Fxm or fxf

I'd like to be able to bounce ideas off of my partner, creating our characters or addition characters. The world around us and the plot. At the moment I'm up for romance or slice of life.

If you're interested please pm me or let me know what your Kik is, Thankyou :)
I'd love to roleplay with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back