• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for partners

Visi

I'm looking for people able to enjoy a(an) role-play but isn't always expecting multiple paragraphs. I will do them when the mood strikes me, other wise it's more of just enjoying what's happening in the role-play. Gender does not matter, nor does genre really. In most fields I tend to be on the fantasy side of every genre. However, I do not do fandoms. Characters inspired by shows, movies, games, etc. is fine, but not the actual universe in which they came from.

-No god modding. This will be met with equal amount of god modding.

-Must be able to enjoy each other's company inside and out of role-play

-Thinking a medieval/fantasy themed role-play as of right now, though all current rps started shall say as they are.

Current Setting:

Outskirts of village or in the heart of the city, Akame is searching for some more magic to learn, something she's never heard of before. She relishes learning more on magic.
Surroundings of the village are mostly woods with a small port off to the south.​

Last edited:
I'm interested, if you want to PM me (or, which i would prefer, you can PM me your discord and we can talk on there) and discuss some plots and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back