• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for partners,

f r e m t i d

Helloooo.

Lately I've been really wanting to do some roleplaying and then I found this site and thought "why the hell not?" So here I am!

- I am a 21 year old female from Denmark. (meaning; my english won't be perfect)
- I've been roleplaying for years.
- The length of my posts vary a lot depending on what kind of situation we're in, how much time it's stretching over and so on. I would say I ususally do between 2 and 3 paragraphs, though.
- I don't care much for how long or short your posts are as long as you follow and contribute to the plot.
- I like to be litterate and I'd prefer for you to be the same.
- Romance is kind of an essential for me. It doesn't have to be big, it doesn't have to be what the plot is revolving around, it just has to be there.
- I can play both genders and I'd like you to be able to do the same. As for pairing, I prefer MxF.

Okayyy. Now that that's out of the way let's move on to a craving of mine.

I really, really wonna do something with pirates.
You know, the classic "captain having gathered an entirely new crew and now they're voyaging out on the big sea in hopes of uncovering the grand treasure or killing some dickwat or conquer cities and women all around the world!"
I'm thinking we're both a part of the new crew, meeting for the first time and just see where it goes from there. (with some planning, of course.)
And then we both get to decide if we wonna be just a member of the crew, if we wonna be an infamous pirate or thief, if we wonna be first mate or even captain.
And we can have all the fantasy elements we can think of or we can have none at all! I'm open to anything!

Anyway, I've run out of things to say, so if you're interested in my pirate idea or just in starting up a roleplay with me, shoot me a message and I promise I'll reply as fast as I can!

Look at all these replies! Ah, if maybe you’d still wanna write let me know!!

Ooohhh I would love to try this. I do prefer to play female character just because they tend to hold my interest more. But I would be 100% willing to double if your want and I believe I can play male characters to the same ability.
Message me if you're interested, hope I'm not too late f r e m t i d f r e m t i d

Users who are viewing this thread

Back