• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for partners

Fantasy Addict

Mistress of chaos
So Ive been absent for this site for months and that has to do with real life being crazy. Anyway due to watching a lot of tv and reading Ive been inspired to write again so if anyone is interested in writing with me please let me know in a pm or down below.

My interests are mainly fantasy, some fandoms and I will do sci fi if the plot is good enough. I can do m/f and m/m, write multiple characters etc. Romance, mature themes, light hearted stuff. Anyway I'll stop blabbering so I hope to hear from someone.

Bye!

I’d love to do a story about werewolves and humans if maybe you’d be interested! Let me know!!(:

As would I, I have a story that's about a human seeking refuge in a cave during a snow storm, only to discover it's inhabited by a hungry werewolf, sergal, etc! :)

Oh I love fantasy work and the possibilities, as soon as my ten posts thing goes away I will message you

How do you feel about bad girl newbie pilot x honour student and ace fighter pilot haven't worked on an idea yet but open to ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back