• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for Partners!

hails

an egg
Hello!
I'm Hailie and I've been roleplaying for around five years or so on various sites, but I'm pretty new to this one.
I consider myself a literate writer and if I'm given enough to work with, I can reply with anywhere from 2-4 paragraphs. If that's too scary, I can pretty much just match your length.
I only really have interest in "slice of life" plots. I'm not all that big on fantasy or science fiction, my characters are just regular people doing regular things.
I do, however, love drama and romance and all of that other great stuff that makes for a good story. If that's the sort of thing that interests you, I'm open to hearing any plot suggestions you may have.

I prefer to play multiple characters and I'd like if you do the same, it just makes everything more interesting.

Send me a PM if you're interested and we can go over some different plots and pairings, I'm not very picky!​

Ohh, I’d love to write with you if your free! Let me know!(:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back