• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for Partners!

BoilingWriter

Roleplay Enthusiast
Hello everyone! I have been scrolling through the "looking for partners" forum and decided hey, why not let partners come to me (hopefully)?

Some ground rules to start:
1. Be literate. I will be fine with just one or two paragraphs, or even just a few lines on occasion, but they have to be quality and show interest in the RP. I WILL NOT TOLERATE ONE-LINERS. 'Nuff said.
2. No god-modding. All characters have flaws, and all characters have to lose sometimes. I will tire quickly if your character never gets hit and never loses a fight.
3. Help with NPCs. For example, if we're writing an adventure, I can't be the only one writing about things chasing us. I need you to put in some obstacles, not just be along for the ride.
4. No self harm/suicide unless it somehow relates to the plot and we set it beforehand. I have had real life experiences with these topics and have no interest re-experiencing them online. If you want it to be a part of your character, please clear it with me beforehand to avoid jumping these topics on me and bringing up bad memories.
5. Have fun!! Please enjoy our roleplays, because if not then what's the bloody point?

Now to the fun stuff-- what I want to RP!

Warning: I am a pansexual female and enjoy playing one in RPs, but I can occasionally by swayed into playing a male- occasionally.

I love romance RPs, usually more so when there's more to them than romance. Like romance/fantasy or romance/adventure (and even though we want it to be romance beforehand, don't rush the romance. We'll get there; let it occur naturally!).

I am a huge fan of non-fandom RPs. Original ideas are the bomb, man. If you hit me with an original idea, even if it isn't fully developed, I will happily brainstorm with you to further the idea. Hit me with that original shit.

HOWEVER. There are a number of fandoms I will RP with, preferably OC x OC. Spoiler contains fandom list.

RWBY <3
Harry Potter <3
Soul Eater*
Skyrim TES
Percy Jackson*
Achievement Hunters
-(Usually Mavin or Freewood)

<3 Indicates a favorite/preferred
* Indicates show/book I watched/read a while back and may be rusty with. Be patient with me ^^'

There are a great many more fandoms that I am a part of but don't usually RP- I have fandoms listed on my profile.

Thanks for reading! I hope I've sparked some interest and maybe we can RP together :closed eyes open smile:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back