• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for Partners!

Blissful

Peace and love or whatever.
A dream is a wish your heart makes.
-------

Hello! I am Blissful, but you may refer to me as "Kiwi" if you like. Now, I have already made a post about myself (I will link it belowww) if you want to know more about me as a whole. This thread is mainly for the way I write and the types of roleplays I enjoy. So, let's get into it!
First off, let me preface this by saying: GRAMMAR IS IMPORTANT. If you type as though you failed fourth grade English class, then please, do not ask me to do a roleplay. I will very politely tell you "no," and shoo you away. Now, everybody makes mistakes (cue Hannah Montana,) but please try your very hardest to proofread what you typed to make sure there are no careless mistakes (there are no mistakes, just happy little accidents.) But yeah, just don't be like "he walked 2 the stor 2 by milk." Stop.
Also, I cuss. If you don't like cussing, then don't roleplay with me. I also like discussing serious topics, so if those offend you as well, please exit through the door to your left. Thank you.
Typically, I roleplay in Third Person Past Tense (he walked out of the door, never to be seen again.) If you roleplay another way, I am willing to switch it up, since I think an RP flows better if both people are typing the same way. (In case you didn't know, First Person is "I" and "me," Third Person is "he" or "she," Present Tense is "He begins walking towards the door, and opens it." Past Tense is "He walked towards the door and opened it."
Here's the most important part: If I do not like a roleplay we are doing or if I don't like your writing style, rest assured that I will tell you so. I'm not hard to impress, but sometimes, I just feel as though we will not work out. If I ghost on a roleplay, please remind me about, because chances are I'm stressed and have just forgotten. But yeah, just know that I will cut off a roleplay. And if you do the same to me, it's okay! Don't ghost on me! Just tell me that you want to stop and we will. Honestly, it won't hurt my feelings.
Alright, so I guess it's time to talk about roleplays!

Now, I LOVE Realistic/Modern. I have many different plots having to do with romance, relationships, family problems, sickness, whatever you want. I have it all. I would also love to hear any ideas that you have. I just want us to throw ideas around. Here's a list of some of the types I do:

✿ Romantic plots.
✿ Crime plots.
✿ Affair plots.
✿ Family plots.
✿ Sickness plots.
✿ Abandonment/Separation plots.
✿ New environment plots.
✿ Drama plots.

Don't be afraid to throw in some of your own, too!

I don't really do that many fandom roleplays, but I mean, hey. If you're willing, I'm willing. I like things having to involve Disney, certain video games, whatever. I will name a few:
✿ Beyond Two Souls (OCs are allowed, but obviously one muse must be the equivalent of Jodie and the other muse must be the equivalent of Aiden.)

✿ The Shadows that Run Alongside our Car (OCs.)
✿ Dear Evan Hansen (OCs and I will explain the story.)
✿ We Happy Few (OCs)
✿ 1984 (OCs)
And that's all I got. Feel free to throw out your own ideas, though.

Fantasy is NOT for me. Dragons and stuff are cool, but overall it's just kind of... meh. I will do roleplays having to do with powers and what not, but other than that, no thank you.

Futuristic is kinda cool to me. I have a few plot ideas, but not many, so cut me some slack. Here are a few, though:

✿ Space travel plots.

✿ Dystopia/Utopia (Utopia is a place that's almost too perfect (i.e. We Happy Few) and a dystopia is an awful place (i.e. 1984.))
I'm tired so cut me some slack haha.

And that's about it! If you like any of these, shoot me a dm! And if you have any of your own ideas, I would love to hear them. Thank you! <3

More about me:
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/peace-is-bliss-and-im-blissful.323975/

Last edited:
I could possibly do a crime one with you if you want:D

Love to maybe write something with you! (:

Hey! If you're still looking I would love to do a modern style roleplay with you ^-^ I do have a few plot ideas ready if you're interested!

It has been awhile since I read 1984, but I know the universe rather well, alongside understanding the novel as well, if you would like to discuss a potential roleplay please pm me! I only do mxf with me being the male.

Would you be interested in doing something involving the children of disney characters? If so, PM me and we can discuss it :3

Not sure if you're still looking, but if there's even a slim chance that you are, please please please send me a message! I'll send you over some details about me if you'd like, about me as a person and a writer, and we can go from there! If you aren't looking, please tag me in this or wherever when a spot opens up. Look forward to it either way. c:

Blissful Blissful

Last edited:
Hey if you're still looking for partners I'd love to do a romance rp, probably either along the disney lines, or dystopian. Let me know if you're still looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back