• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for partners

Psyche's Muses

entire worlds are in this head
Hi all! ^^ Like the thread title says, I'm looking for partners. I don't care if you're male or female, I really just want to write with people who I'll be able to create and grow characters with, and possibly worlds. I've been roleplaying for about five years and I can write up to three paragraphs, though I am trying to write more. I'm more of a quality over quantity type of gal, so as long as you aren't typing a sentence per response I don't think we'll have any issues.

The roleplay genres that I enjoy:

• Slice of Life
  • Romance
  • Fantasy
  • Drama
  • Angst
I mainly play as female characters (I currently have two female oc's that I'm developing, and more for the fandoms that I'm in) but I would like to try and start playing male characters. I don't play canon characters though. Speaking of fandoms, I'm in...

• RWBY
  • Harry Potter
  • Inuyasha
  • Noragami
  • Soul Eater
  • Steven Universe
  • Star Vs The Forces of Evil
There are others, but I can't think of them right now.
As for availability, I'm currently a freshman in college so I'm not on all the time, and I don't expect you to be either. If the rp stalls without any warning, I always give my partners about three days to respond before gently reminding them.

Anywho, I hope I find people who are interested. Happy roleplaying!

Last edited:
Slice of life sounds good. Would you like to work something out?

Last edited:
I might be interested in a RWBY RP, just shoot me a PM if you'd like to discuss it. I'd do it myself, but my account was just created recently.

Hi all! ^^ Like the thread title says, I'm looking for partners. I don't care if you're male or female, I really just want to write with people who I'll be able to create and grow characters with, and possibly worlds. I've been roleplaying for about five years and I can write up to three paragraphs, though I am trying to write more. I'm more of a quality over quantity type of gal, so as long as you aren't typing a sentence per response I don't think we'll have any issues.

The roleplay genres that I enjoy:

• Slice of Life
  • Romance
  • Fantasy
  • Drama
  • Angst
I mainly play as female characters (I currently have two female oc's that I'm developing, and more for the fandoms that I'm in) but I would like to try and start playing male characters. I don't play canon characters though. Speaking of fandoms, I'm in...

• RWBY
  • Harry Potter
  • Inuyasha
  • Noragami
  • Soul Eater
  • Steven Universe
  • Star Vs The Forces of Evil
There are others, but I can't think of them right now.
As for availability, I'm currently a freshman in college so I'm not on all the time, and I don't expect you to be either. If the rp stalls without any warning, I always give my partners about three days to respond before gently reminding them.

Anywho, I hope I find people who are interested. Happy roleplaying!

Can we do steven universe or star vs the forces of evil?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back