• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Partners!

Infinite Eclipse

Spell Castor

Hello, Infinite Eclipse here with another partner search thread! I'm looking for some semi-literate to literate roleplay partners/friends, possibly long term. I've been roleplaying for around four to five years now and post at a minimum of one paragraph (5-8 sentences) and I'd appreciate it if you did as well. I don't really have a maximum amount of paragraphs, but I normally don't write giant walls of text and I'd prefer if you didn't either; it's overwhelming. I'm online pretty often normally everyday with exceptions of course. If you can't post at least once or twice a week then we can't roleplay together, I'm sorry I just can't stand waiting two weeks for one reply especially if I'm hyped about the roleplay. Hope you decide to roleplay with me!

Stuff to know:

• I love romance subplot (mxf and mxm).
  • My comma placement isn't amazing, but I like to consider it decent.
  • I can't do casual slice of life roleplays I need plot and conflict.
  • I only play OCs, because I'm bad playing canon characters and love for my partner to play OCs as well.
  • Only our mains have to be OCs.
  • I prefer female character, but will double if necessary (only if romance is in the RP).
  • I love to talk and discuss things with my partners. I see RPs as potential to make new friends.
  • If you lose interest in the RP please please please tell me before just leaving the RP I won't be mad as long as you let me know.

Anime Fandoms:

• Naruto
  • Magi (I've seen all three versions of this, but it's been a while)
  • Attack on Titan (again it's been a while)
  • Pokemon

Regular Fandoms:

• Harry Potter 
  • Supernatural
  • Criminal Minds

Plots:

Note: Plots aren't edited to show doubling possibilities, but they can be if you're interested in one.

1. Tossed into a Virtual Reality: 

Tags- Fantasy, Romance Subplot, Adventure

Based very loosely off the anime SAO. Character A and Character B are at A's house playing a video game when lightning strikes the house sending an overwhelming amount of electricity through the all the devices. Since A and B are holding the game controllers at the time they're zapped mysteriously into the game. The game is based in a fantasy world with fairies, elves, unicorns, dragons, phoenixes, ect. A and B find themselves with the powers that normally A and B's avatars have. They still look the same as they did before entering the game except dressed in their avatars' clothing and wielding their weapons as well. A and B find themselves searching for a way out of the game and back home, but there are a lot of enemies to face and levels to beat before that is even remotely possible. A and B grow closer than they ever thought they would grow as they fight their way through the game. (I'd prefer not to double on this one since there are so many complicated elements)

2. Overbrook Asylum isn't as Abandoned as They Thought:

Tags- Horror, Romance Subplot

Character A and Character B are driving to friend's cabin for Christmas Break when the snow starts coming a little harder. Unable to control the car on the ice covered road B crashes into a ditch. Sustaining only few injuries A and B are trapped in the middle of no where when they can't get the car to start. A attempts to call their friends waiting for them at the cabin, but the connection is too bad to get a word in before the call drops. Having no real options they debate staying in the now unheated car until someone drives by or go see if anybody is home at the only building along the road. Upon closer inspection of this building they find that it is not a house and is definitely not inhabited....well at least not by living people. Character A being curious about the abandoned asylum talks B into investigating before going back to the car. After a while of looking around the storm as grown even worse and is virtually impossible to trek back through it to the car. They reluctantly decide to stay in the asylum until the storm passes. Little do they know the asylum's dark history and that some of the patients haven't really left. (Ghosts and Ghouls would be the creatures I'd like to have in this RP)

(More plots to come)

Hey! I love your idea for a virtual reality rp, because of the things I say the most in RL is "If you die in the game, you die for real!"... I'm laughing just writing that out. Anyway, I would LOVE to do this with you :3 I've been roleplaying for at least 7 years and I will do my absolute best to write as literately as possible. Sometimes its difficult to write more than a few sentences just because of how the roleplay is, at least for me. Because of god play and stuff, mostly not wanting to do a bunch of things without seeing the other character as well, just because of the way my mind works I tend to picture exactly whats happening like a movie in my head...

Hello~! I am very interested in the concept of the asylum roleplay and would love to roleplay it with you. Wanna shoot me a pm and we can discuss?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back